Reviews for The Chatroom
Loki's Captain chapter 1 . 3/15
This was a great story but oh my lord it was frustrating. First Sam and John not picking up the parallels, then neither telling the other they had figured it out and both of them taking that little secret to hell. And now the whole thing is going to happen again with Dean and Cas?!
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Whoa. That is THE most intense, drama-packed, BEAUTIFUL thing I have EVER read!
kasey chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Loved it :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
OMG I cannot begin to describe how awesome this is. And then there's your icon! I'm a happy girl right now. What can I say, angst and heartbreak and limp Sam makes me happy. And then there's your icon! Did I mention that already? Sigh... xo
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
So far I think this is one of my favorite fanfictions that I have ever read about supernatural... And I have read more then enough.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Another completely awesome story. I admit to wondering in the beginning if NGE82 was Sammy, it was nice to see my thoughts confirmed. Even better yet, I was so happy to see that John figured things out, and that he was the one who was helping Sam to feel better, though Sammy never knew it. I have to wonder what would have happened if the youngest Winchester eventually found out it was hid Dad who he was talking to on the message board.
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Deberias escribir una segunda parte para esta historia seria interesante
mandancie chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
oh wow! this was really good. I can't stop crying! :) I know you wrote this over a year ago, but I went down your list of stories and thought to give this one a try. At first I was put off by the fact that Sam and Dean wasn't close that he didn't notice those bruises from before, but once I got to the end I just loved it. I cry at a drop of a hat and "Swan Song" is probably one of the only episodes that I can not watch because it would make me cry too much. Even thinking about it now, make my tears flow. Thank you very much for your insight of this.
I'm sorry for rambling, but I really enjoyed this story. :)
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Omg what wonderful and beautiful but also very sad story. You made me cry. Thx gor the explantion at the end.i could figure out BB2SAM but not the other one. I'm sure i'm gonna read more of your storys now.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Well you wrote another story that touch me deeply. This story help me to see that I was right to forgive John and Victoria ( my mom and dad) even though it turn my mom's side of the family against me. They could not understand why my husband and I rented the apt. behind there home. And we both took care of them until the day they died. I forgive them but I did not love them anymore. And I do not hate them. And I think that my mom's side of the family does not understand that it is not in me to hate them. And it was not in me to not be there for them. That is just the person I am. And I thank God every day the my husband unstood that. Because he all so helped me take care of them. Thank you for writting these stories. They have help me more then you know.
Until next time
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was beautiful! I loved how this turned out!
And I love how dean had someone to talk to! (cas)
LuciLucifer chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Christ woman...this was amazing...the fics you come up with, all fantastic :DDD
Loved this one so so much. *sigh*
Nexttttt one please :DDDD
dulcinea54 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is fantastic! Great job! Thanks for sharing
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very good story.
GoForTehGig chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OMGOMG I am crying at the moment. So beautiful...and understanding...and you basically cured John of everything I hated about him and it was SO SAD and SO ANGSTY and just wonderful in general. *sniffles* The boys are so sad...