Reviews for Hold Me Like You'll Never Leave
RamonasHair chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
this was JUICY. My friends and i had to eat skitters to keep us younga dan a biaaaaaatch. This shit was GUDDER DAN A BITCH. KEEP IT CUMING. (if u catch my drift)
Susannah Danielle Black chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OMG. I loved it. You stayed true to the characters. Awesome job with that.
matlinsisters chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I think the part where Clare 'greeted' Eli's man junk was my favorite. That was funny and very them. Also, this entire story was well written. Favorited!
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I have not laughed THIS damn hard at a sexy story in a loooooong time. Actually I don't think I have ever laughed ever during a sexy story because, well...not exactly the intent. But Clare. Oh my Lordy sweet Lord Clare. Baby. Angel. Sweetie. I died. I died a lot. And laughed. A lot.

But what I really loved about this story was that Clare initiated most of it. And Eli was hesitant to go forward, even though he wanted to do everything with her more than anything. But Clare let him know it was okay. The story went to a great space in their relationship that can't exactly be THIS illustrated on the show, but perfectly captured where they both are mentally. And I will definitely read LL's story now that I've read this.

Another great job, as always )))
havetofollowthrough chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER.
alicia4568 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
this was really good.. maybe you can make another sequel to this? "make sure it'll never end"? great job with this though :)
210dorkette chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
it was really good i really liked it : )
DegrassiFan69 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OH. EM. GEE.

this is fucking hot! i like this a lot better than the prequel to it. your a great writer.
writerworld123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I enjoyed this- quite in tune with the characters from the show, the details made the suspense lovely and the whole ideal was quirky in a beautiful way.
Brava!
takethecurve chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh my God.

Oh... My... God...

Witty banter. Hot, witty banter. Hot, witty, naked banter. You are killing me, lady! That was beyond fantastic, and it was such a cool continuation of literarylolita's story!

Again, hot, witty, naked, sexy banter! Oh my God!
Blue JA chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I really like this one shot, it may have been dis-proven but I could imagine it happening. They are just so good together. And I loved how cute Clare was, saying hello to Eli's penis and Eli teasing her. I really like how you are always true to their characters.

Yet another amazing one shot, I'm glad that you gave us this one shot to tie us over until the next chapter of Stay.

I can't wait for the next chapter of Stay! XOXO
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love this! Most amazing writer award goes to you :)
SHESAFLOOZY chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
My favorite thing about your stories is you do a lot of the continuation that the show lacks. They need to learn from you! I loved it!
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wait wait wait wait WAIT! So this THIS, right here was written by my queen, the musiksnob? Like WTF? Could you get anymore fuckin talented?! I mean I love all of your stories (sorry if I don't review all the time I do get busy/tired since I mostly read ff before I go to bed) but omfg this was probably your best ever work I've ever read! So into character, it didn't go straight into sex, they had the perfect words, it was like everything in this I was saying yes yes YES! This makes perfect sense!
The penis joke was the best btw haha!
Please make more of this kind of one shot stuff! Lol I promise I'll do better w reviewing ;-)
DOB16 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012