Reviews for Surprising Family
Lorency chapter 14 . 3/10/2004
This is really a twisted a good way ofcourse. I would really like to read more. This is very exciting. ;o)
Acacia Jules chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
Um, at first, I thougth it was just a typo, but now, I'm really doubting it. You DO realize that Carly's real name is CAROLINE right? Caroline Leigh Bensen (sp) Or Spencer Quartermaine-Corinthos

At first I thought you were having her use Carolina Spencer as an alias, but then you had Michael go by Michael Corinthos Jr (which isn't his name by the way), and then I knew didn't have her going by an alias!

Then there's the fact that, Carly was born in florida, I find it difficult to believe that a child born in florida would get mixed up with one that was born in New England, or that LUKE SPENCER would have screwed up like that. He never would have not found his sister's child, nor would he had accepted someone that wasn't a Spencer, without being certain they were a spencer. You can be sure there were DNA tests done.
Katriona chapter 13 . 6/20/2003
When are you going to update?
Katriona chapter 14 . 4/23/2003
This is a good fic. GH and GG are two of my favourite shows, so update soon.
amazing07 chapter 13 . 3/28/2003
(grinning) That was evil and...brilliant. Update soon!
Haley chapter 12 . 2/12/2003
Sk8erGrl chapter 8 . 10/11/2002
Wow this is an intersting, and confusing story. Keep it up I'd like to read more.