Reviews for A Single Life
dae.lyn.7 chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
More! I loved it!
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I am kinda hoping for a Daryl/Ann/Merle relationship. They are so perfect together! No Amy for Merle, he needs someone like Ann who can handle his attitude and remarks!
SoulMore chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
FAN!
GetTraught chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Love this story so much. Beautifully written and love how you didn't make the Dixon brothers too mushy. I also love your OC! She sounds like she's fucking awesome. Please let me know when/if you decide to do a sequel because I would love to read it. :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I absolutely love it. Now, I want more soon. :)
CursedByCobwebs chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Amazing story! I was intrigued from the beginning right to the very end. Great job!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
Great story!
Jei-El chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Interesting! I liked her term for the walkers.
BlackRose851 chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
great fic!
melkS chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
so sad when i read it was the finale!
great fanfiction as ever!
krider13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Love this story so much! I really hope you write a sequel, can' t wait to find out what happens to Daryl, Ann and the baby!
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
I love you. I probably looked pretty foolish because I've just been grinning at my phone while I read this straight through (there may have been some squealing & excited hand flapping also.) I really liked her epic fight scenes, especially the opening one. I like your versions of Merle & Daryl, & OMG Sofia! I think I made some weird hyperventilatey-laugh sounds when I read & reread her scene (charging the men with an axe.) I love that you don't bog down every scene by listing Every person in camp's reaction to things, I didnt get bored or tempted to start skimming paragraphs. You're awesome.
Witty Nickname chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Gah! I posted my last review before I edited it, lol! When I said 'plz update soon', I meant to say 'THERE BETTER BE A SQUEAL!'

:D Loved this story, I hope it doesn't end here.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Still loving this! There's actually just too many parts of these last couple chapters that I liked, so there's no way to name them all. I'd be typing for a while if I tried.

However, the mental picture of a disgusted and shocked-dumb-silent Merle cutting the umbilical cord was the best part for me. I lol'd.

Plz update soon!
Maddis1234 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to read a sequel to this amazing story! Maybe where the kids grow up and Carl falls for Sofia and Liam falls for "Asskicker"? That would be awesome(: