Reviews for A Single Life
I love how you changed things up, with merle, Shane, Carol, etc. It's a good story
MirandaHolland chapter 12 . 3/4
OMG, what a great story! Loved it, laughed my ass of, just f***ing perfect! Thanx for the great read! And greeting from Holland!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
More! I loved it!
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I am kinda hoping for a Daryl/Ann/Merle relationship. They are so perfect together! No Amy for Merle, he needs someone like Ann who can handle his attitude and remarks!
SoulMore chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
FAN!
GetTraught chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Love this story so much. Beautifully written and love how you didn't make the Dixon brothers too mushy. I also love your OC! She sounds like she's fucking awesome. Please let me know when/if you decide to do a sequel because I would love to read it. :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I absolutely love it. Now, I want more soon. :)
TeatimeTurbulence chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Amazing story! I was intrigued from the beginning right to the very end. Great job!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
Great story!
Jei-El chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Interesting! I liked her term for the walkers.
BlackRose851 chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
great fic!
melkS chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
so sad when i read it was the finale!
great fanfiction as ever!
krider13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Love this story so much! I really hope you write a sequel, can' t wait to find out what happens to Daryl, Ann and the baby!
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
I love you. I probably looked pretty foolish because I've just been grinning at my phone while I read this straight through (there may have been some squealing & excited hand flapping also.) I really liked her epic fight scenes, especially the opening one. I like your versions of Merle & Daryl, & OMG Sofia! I think I made some weird hyperventilatey-laugh sounds when I read & reread her scene (charging the men with an axe.) I love that you don't bog down every scene by listing Every person in camp's reaction to things, I didnt get bored or tempted to start skimming paragraphs. You're awesome.
Witty Nickname chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Gah! I posted my last review before I edited it, lol! When I said 'plz update soon', I meant to say 'THERE BETTER BE A SQUEAL!'

:D Loved this story, I hope it doesn't end here.