Reviews for On You
ukwii chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
HAHAHAHAHA xD I love it
belle6900 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
this is adorbes(my wierd abreviation for adorable)yay!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Love it. More Rugrats stories please.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very nice one-shot. Great work.

Keep the good writing.
Lord Malachite chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ah the sheer magic of Chuckie/Angelica. Excellent work here in making it so simple. these two characters are best when they simply bounce off of one another with the warring personalities-some of the best stories from the Rugrats cartoon and comic strip series centered around this tandem. Making them older only adds the excitement of the sexual tension to it.

I've always believed that as the characters reach maturity, there are few people who could ever really understand Angelica. Chuckie is the one who really fits the bill, perhaps because he has his own idiosyncricies and insecurities. Angelica is just good at hiding hers beneath a facade. But I've always maintained the belief that he will grow up to be that person who can accept her for who she is. It works well here the way Angelica teases him, needing to be the one in charge but giving into her desire to be with someone she would've deemed "unworthy" in her high school years. This is an Angelica who has become comfortable in who she is and no longer needs to hold herself to arbitrary standards, merely what makes her happy. While Chuckie is still relatively the same. Frightened, awkward, feeling like he doesn't belong. And yet, he still finds the courage not to run from her.

I would like to see more of this, thank you. :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Exlllcent and adorebael fic here