Reviews for Wings of Icarus
SSA Mandy Owl chapter 21 . 7/12
I really can't wait to read more of this fiction, keep up the good work, and i hope to read more or at least a final chapter. Loved this story.
bookworm51485 chapter 21 . 7/9
I decided to keep reading since I was so close to the end... Your villain is too good and your heroes are too inept. It drives the plot forward , but not in an especially enjoyable way.
bookworm51485 chapter 16 . 7/9
Wow... your characters are embarrassingly inept. That was pitiful and not at all the kind of showing we should have seen. 3 wizards and a witch against one. This should have ended quite differently.
bookworm51485 chapter 4 . 7/9
I dunno about their introduction into the investigation. It doesn't really make much sense that they'd just insert a bunch of random teenagers into their investigation before they'd revealed anything. And even if they'd humored her, after that joke of a story she told, she'd have been escorted out. It would have made far more sense for her to use her own scar and pose as a victim that escaped the killer. Or maybe even used Ministry of Magic connections to vouch for them. This way just didn't really fly.

I'm still curious, especially as to how Bellatrix survived. If she did... But these last two chapters. Meh...
maxie steele chapter 21 . 5/17
no please update I have to know what's happens next! will her parent's learn about her? will Hermione and spencer get together? please update!
Please update soon
apriljunemay chapter 21 . 1/11
hmmmmm. Are you ever going to update this? Cause I am loving it
idadri chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
Good story.
you don't put the net chapter? you says that it should be up within the week... the last years.
thanks to your work!
everlastingtrueromance chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
I hope you come back to this someday! :)
Brian1972 chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Sorry making Draco Minister in Australia is to silly and constructed.
meldz chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
please update soon.
meldz chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
liking this already!
arabellalynn chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
will this be updated soon please?
Alessandra.12 chapter 21 . 1/25/2014