Reviews for Letters Unsent
FureYuri chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I have idea why your fics don't have more reviews... There is so much effort put into the characterizations in your stories; the dynamic in Yuri and Flynn's relationship is already hard to read into sometimes, but fics like this really touch upon how downright *painful* it can be. I had to stop multiple times while reading this and just.. walk around for a few minutes thinking about everything. You're really good at tugging at the poor readers' heartstrings; thanks for the fic!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow. That was sad. I was so close to crying... damn your good. i cant wait to read some of your other stories.
Shiary chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
very very nice if a bit long.
Sonnenfrost chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
A great short story.
You are quite talented to bring out their individual visions of justice like this. Must have been quite difficult.
Its too bad that there are not more stories like this around. Good Work!
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Phew, that was something! Very well done though, it's always such a pleasure reading your fics :)
This is something I've already noticed in Conviction, Yuri's being kindof an ass towards Flynn, and not that seldom. I know he wants to test him, to make sure he's worth the responsability and all, but like Flynn said, he barely shows any real human feelings, especially concerning their relationship. He might be more in character like this, but I think he's a tiny bit too hardened. Throughout Conviction and this, all I thought was "Poor Flynn" xD Same for of course, but yeah well he doesn't seem to welcome any comfort...
Anyway, enjoyed this oneshot a lot, even though I almost started crying at the letter part x_x Thank you