Reviews for Intuition
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was simply beautiful! I love how you took those couple of lines and truly fleshed them out into something even warmer and lasting and just sigh-worthy.

One of the things I've noticed with Nathan and Audrey has been this issue of trust. There have been so many instances that they have reinforced the notion that they trust one another implicitly and moreso than anyone else. How lovely that Sarah-despite what must be a thorny situation considering the era-still finds herself basically whispering on the wind that she trusts him. It's bittersweet. It makes me sad for her but also happy in knowing that she will find Nathan again in another lifetime.
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh ma, this is sort of awesome. And it's sort of beautifully poetic that even though Nathan knows Audrey, he knows that any part of Audrey believes in him and trusts him as her partner so he allows Sarah to channel that and do just that. It's like his way of knowing how Audrey works and I felt it was a nice callout to how he thinks she's a great partner and a great person to be the one to help the Troubled, no matter which life she's leading. So many feelings! Great work.
MagPie003 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I also thought they were stretching things a bit until I saw the full episode. Then, I started to understand the connection. I love the way you captured her inner thoughts in the aftermath and hinted at the consequences. :-)
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loved, loved, loved this! It's so sad and angst, but so beautiful and hopeful at the end.
lilcupcake03 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Love this. So cute. Very nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Really, really good. You never dissapoint.