Reviews for River of the Night
darkworkangel chapter 15 . 3/12/2015
do you plan to update i hope so i like this story a lot
i hope it's ultear she is my favorite and there are not many naruto and ultear parings
please continue this story
Bloody Song chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
more please
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Ironic that you mentioned a 'Harem' being 'cliche', ever since the admin crackdown in 2012, Harems have become less common because hey, what's the point of a harem if you can't write lemons? That being said... you've made Naruto a 'Dragon Slayer', which is only SLIGHTLY less cliche than making him a 'God Slayer', both are overdone in this crossover genre, people seem to think if Naruto is going to be in Fairy Tail he has to replace Natsu, who is awesome in his own right. Then you're debating between Mirajane and Ultear as the pairing, I'll give in the fact that Mirajane is a rare pairing with Naruto and is only usually with him in a harem setting, and what few stories they have have been abandoned before any kind of relationship can be developed or she sits in the shadows of some Mary-Sue OC placed in the harem, but Ultear, oh god she's overdone, I'll give you that post Grimoire Heart Ultear would do well with Naruto, but prior to that, no way, they just wouldn't work, Naruto and Mirajane would do best since they are not only similar, but it gives a better excuse to Mirajane's 180 in personality, I'm sorry the death of her sister just isn't enough to turn Mirajane from not only being the 'Demon of Fairy Tail' to innocent poster-girl, but make her all of a sudden become best-friends with Erza? Yeah, Lisanna's death didn't make her change that much, but a guy stepping into the picture would be enough to change a girl's personality like that, especially if he's not going to put up with her younger self's bullshit.

Also, what is with this 'Night and Moon Dragon Slayer' BS? I mean it makes no sense! The point of Dragon Slayer Magic is the ability to eat your element to recharge yourself, I can understand Sting's 'Light Dragon Slayer Magic' and Rogue's 'Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic' as those are two elements you can literally interact with but night and moon? What's he going to do, fly into space and chew on the moon? Eat the night sky? Seriously, I mean if you want to make him a bad-ass dragon slayer, make it so he can eat ANYTHING that's got Etherano in it, that'd make his enemies shit a brick.
Eurigos chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
awesome fight
gunslayer12 chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
You...you are going to continue...right?
ews1 chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
This is good, I enjoy the power you've given Naruto and am looking forward to his exceed and seeing some takeover in action. Hopefully this hiatus is a break, not an abandonment.
Alice Eraser chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Fantastic! please update soon! Is there something else about Naruto's past your not telling us yet? :O what is gonna happen with Naruto's takeover magic?... It is going to have something to do with the Kyuubi?
lemony.club chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Is this story abandon... :(
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Great story, lots of insight and forshadowing! Post soon!
Ciel Moony chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
Update!
ThatGuy115 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
I don't know why, but this chapter just seemed so boring. It seemed like I had to make myself finish reading it, and that's never a good thing.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
yugito nii as his exceed
Alexzander95 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
NarutoXErza!
Alexzander95 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Hopefully NarutoXErza
God Of Cake chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Haha looks like he might have a simaler problem to Gray with cloths
454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »