Reviews for River of the Night
RasenShuriken92 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I love it!
Your fic is amazing!
Thank I very much for the chap!
I enjoy it very much
Hope u can update soon
Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
wonder how it will be when he learn the dragon force
and how it will be when she leave
natsu chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
so is he the moon dragon slayer
Keeper of Storms chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Eh, I like the way you've been writing things so far!

I'm curious as to how things are going to work out, but I can be patient! Despite my family's beliefs otherwise!
StattStatt chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Oh, yuo freaking tease. You havn't even let Naruto learn the dragon's name yet... then again, it does create some very awesome suspence!
I find it very interesing with the whole Naruto's appearence changing, and I want to know what kind of moves he can use SO bad! Also curius to know what his take-over is! I WANNA KNOW!
I also like the dragon's attitude, just loves to tourture her little apprentice. (Lololol)

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Quite a few spelling mistakes, you need to watch out for those. Tone down on the overuse of the word 'also', it was a word made to be used the same way as the word 'and' but sounds completely retarded if not used properly, so unless you're certain you know the right way - so far it looks like you don't - don't use it, it makes what I'n reading sound stupid, as if somebody out of breath as trying to add one more thing to a massive sentence that left them out of breath in the first place.

A great deal of the time, you forget to add (?) or (!) when you have questions or exclamations being asked/spoken.
Ninpou chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
like the update.

looking forward to the next chap!
BoB teh Snail chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great story!
I assume the dragon is completely an OC?
Kry Havick chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
lol flies are so annoying
Soahc Redrosid chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
The Satan Soul part of Kushina's Take-Over magic is unique, but your not the first to give Kushina Take-Over Magic, Apocalypse Dragon Slayer by 0 Jordinio 0 gave Kushina Take-Over Magic but she had Kyuubi as her main form, it was published 2012/06/19. I still think it's a pretty awesome idea though, and this prologue has left me wanting to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work!
StattStatt chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Now THIS is an interesting story! I have a deep love for Fairy Tail-verse Naruto, though I have trouble finding any... BUT NOW I HAVE! YES! X3

This dragon intruiges me a lot. She is not a colour that has been seen yet and we don't even know her name.
And I just love Naruto here, it's what I imagined he would kind of be like in the manga/anime if he wasn't shunned. And I love it!

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
If you are doing pairings I vote for Levy. There are hardly any Naruto/Levy stories in this crossover.
guisniperman chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Cool story, keep it up.
2tendo chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Ya know, I'm honestly suprised that no one has done a "light dragonslayer" Naruto with a "dark dragonslayer" Sasuke.

Just thought I'd say that...

... Yea, so anyways, wonderful story; proper dialogue, good grammar, correct punctuation, etc. I'm eager for the next chapter.
Benkei Atsumori chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very good first chapter so far. Would be interesting to see if Naruto would use his take-over magic against a wyvern, so that he can fly with his "mother". I would love to see as to how Naruto received his take-over forms. Because as far es I have seen in the manga/anime, Elfman, Lisanna and Mirajane needed to defeat and take over the beast they transform into. This would mean that while your explanation of innate magic does fit into the Fairy Tail universe quite well, especially if we take a look at Erzas background story, Naruto would not have any form to transform into from the get go.
But I would like to correct your explanation of magic, if this is ok. It is shown in the Anime and Manga (Though I do not want to go into detail to possible spoil your future reading/watching, should you not be so far. I will say this much: One of Natsus later fights shows this) that I mage can quite easily live on with his/her magic container completely empty. Hiro Mashima himself explained that this is due to the fact that every mage has a magic container in their body. If the mage depletes the magic completely, he slowly gathers the Ethernano all around him- or herself to refill this container.
All in all this story does have quite the potential. Especially of you differ from the standard form of Dragon Slayer magic usually used for Naruto in these crossovers (Fire, Lightning, Wind). I certainly wish you will continue this story.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »