Reviews for River of the Night
kihakukage chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
really interesting cant wait for more
Zweig chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Nice Story!

About the pairing please make it a Harem with five members:

About Naruto joining Fairy Tail i would say to let him rescue Erza and then join together with her.

also please let Naruto join Natsus Team during the Galuna-Island arc i think it is somewhat fitting.

At last please make some selfwritten storys after he joined Fairy Tail but before Lucy joins (most writer simply make a Timeskip and that is sad because that shows that they only can follow canon with small differences)

Please use my suggestion and update soon.
Sir Deadpool chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Interesting chapter, I look forward to seeing this get into the Fairy Tail story line with Naruto at either Fairy Tail or Blue Pegasus. Preferably having him be stronger than Natsu.
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
hmmm.. not bad
The Arsenal chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
More description please.. Like the dragon body, landscape, and such... But otherwise interesting fic
DragonOfApocalypse chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I love it!
Your fic is amazing!
Thank I very much for the chap!
I enjoy it very much
Hope u can update soon
Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
wonder how it will be when he learn the dragon force
and how it will be when she leave
natsu chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
so is he the moon dragon slayer
Keeper of Storms chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Eh, I like the way you've been writing things so far!

I'm curious as to how things are going to work out, but I can be patient! Despite my family's beliefs otherwise!
StattStatt chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Oh, yuo freaking tease. You havn't even let Naruto learn the dragon's name yet... then again, it does create some very awesome suspence!
I find it very interesing with the whole Naruto's appearence changing, and I want to know what kind of moves he can use SO bad! Also curius to know what his take-over is! I WANNA KNOW!
I also like the dragon's attitude, just loves to tourture her little apprentice. (Lololol)

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Quite a few spelling mistakes, you need to watch out for those. Tone down on the overuse of the word 'also', it was a word made to be used the same way as the word 'and' but sounds completely retarded if not used properly, so unless you're certain you know the right way - so far it looks like you don't - don't use it, it makes what I'n reading sound stupid, as if somebody out of breath as trying to add one more thing to a massive sentence that left them out of breath in the first place.

A great deal of the time, you forget to add (?) or (!) when you have questions or exclamations being asked/spoken.
Ninpou chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
like the update.

looking forward to the next chap!
BoB teh Snail chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great story!
I assume the dragon is completely an OC?
Kry Havick chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
lol flies are so annoying
Soahc Redrosid chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
The Satan Soul part of Kushina's Take-Over magic is unique, but your not the first to give Kushina Take-Over Magic, Apocalypse Dragon Slayer by 0 Jordinio 0 gave Kushina Take-Over Magic but she had Kyuubi as her main form, it was published 2012/06/19. I still think it's a pretty awesome idea though, and this prologue has left me wanting to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work!
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »