Reviews for River of the Night
God Of Cake chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Haha looks like he might have a simaler problem to Gray with cloths
Pain4ever chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
The way wrote the conclusion of this chapter made it sound like Naruto is going to eventually leave...
johndoe5574 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
oh let them both end up with naruto. both of them are awesome. ultear is amazing woman who has been through a lot while mira is compassionate and loving woman.
General fenrir chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
please tell me this pairing is Ultear. You have to do Ultear, why you ask? Because EVERYONE does Mirajane.
There are a dozen good Mirajane/naruto fics but barely any for Ultear. Please. There is literally only one other good Ultear fic out there, and a lot of Mirajane ones. look for yourself and you will see why this has to be Ultear.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Yay, cliffhangers, they make me so happy. I really hope you plan to update this soon. Please?
XT3100 chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
Well I hope to read the fight soon
ThePizziaMan chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Good Chapter:)
GreenDrkness chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
love this story and the fact that this isn't a harem I don't like those
Keep on the writes
jivablab chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Just started reading this fix and im liking it so far but in chapter 9 you introduced the Strauss siblings with them looking to join fairy tail but they were members before Erza and most likely the only people of this generation that has been members longer than them is Laxus and Cana
mbshadow chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
after reading the end of this chapter i'd like to see the two girl pairing just to see what Margidda does to naruto when she finds out. lol
snoogenz chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Tsundere Mirajane? No words can explain how awesome that is. Just plain and simple awesomeness. Great writing, loving every word I've read.
Friaku chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Another amazing chapter as always. I liked the interaction between Naruto and Mira. It's kinda amusing to see things like that. Again, amazing chapt and I cant wait for the next chapter.

Best regards
Friaku
Remzal Von Enili chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
I keep thinking she'll morph from tsundere to yandere after lisanna disappears
lmc9389 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
So far I like this story the only think I don't like is that you say you put up polls but might not go with the winner I think that defeates the purpose and disrespectful to voters -.- that is all
Silent Bunshin chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
I really enjoyed this story so far. I hope you plan to finish it or at least update soon. Thanks for a good read.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »