Reviews for River of the Night
GreenDrkness chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
love this story and the fact that this isn't a harem I don't like those
Keep on the writes
jivablab chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Just started reading this fix and im liking it so far but in chapter 9 you introduced the Strauss siblings with them looking to join fairy tail but they were members before Erza and most likely the only people of this generation that has been members longer than them is Laxus and Cana
mbshadow chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
after reading the end of this chapter i'd like to see the two girl pairing just to see what Margidda does to naruto when she finds out. lol
snoogenz chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Tsundere Mirajane? No words can explain how awesome that is. Just plain and simple awesomeness. Great writing, loving every word I've read.
Friaku chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Another amazing chapter as always. I liked the interaction between Naruto and Mira. It's kinda amusing to see things like that. Again, amazing chapt and I cant wait for the next chapter.

Best regards
Remzal Von Enili chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
I keep thinking she'll morph from tsundere to yandere after lisanna disappears
lmc9389 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
So far I like this story the only think I don't like is that you say you put up polls but might not go with the winner I think that defeates the purpose and disrespectful to voters -.- that is all
Silent Bunshin chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
I really enjoyed this story so far. I hope you plan to finish it or at least update soon. Thanks for a good read.
Silent Bunshin chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Dude, the 'righteous feminine fury' part had me laughing hard. I hope there is more like that in this story!
Naginator chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Look forward to more
lightning king chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Good chapter. Please keep updating! You have one of the best FT stories on this site. Keep up the great work.
death77 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Cool chapter, only wish it was a little longer and finished the fight. Oh we'll, I still like the Mira moment. Can't wait for more
Markus-Antonius chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Tsundere... Why do they have to be so tantalizingly hot but scary at the same time... Anyway Nice chapter! ...sort of, the lack of info after a bad ass set up of a cliffhanger into... memory loss in the hospital? kind of left me unsatisfied, but the Tsundere Mira made up for it lol! I'm looking forward to more!
DarkquillMaster chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Great job keeping the steam of the plot even after the long hiatus! I would advise you to edit the chapter again though as there are some major spelling and wording mistakes within, especially in the first part of the chapter.
The Struggling Warrior chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I thought that Laxus was going to win for a second there. I would have been satisfied either way, but having Naruto win does open S-rank missions for him, so...

I do wonder how this will affect Laxus' and Naruto's friendship, though.

Thanks for the update.