Reviews for River of the Night
Remzal Von Enili chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
I keep thinking she'll morph from tsundere to yandere after lisanna disappears
lmc9389 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
So far I like this story the only think I don't like is that you say you put up polls but might not go with the winner I think that defeates the purpose and disrespectful to voters -.- that is all
Silent Bunshin chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
I really enjoyed this story so far. I hope you plan to finish it or at least update soon. Thanks for a good read.
Silent Bunshin chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Dude, the 'righteous feminine fury' part had me laughing hard. I hope there is more like that in this story!
Naginator chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Look forward to more
lightning king chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Good chapter. Please keep updating! You have one of the best FT stories on this site. Keep up the great work.
death77 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Cool chapter, only wish it was a little longer and finished the fight. Oh we'll, I still like the Mira moment. Can't wait for more
Markus-Antonius chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Tsundere... Why do they have to be so tantalizingly hot but scary at the same time... Anyway Nice chapter! ...sort of, the lack of info after a bad ass set up of a cliffhanger into... memory loss in the hospital? kind of left me unsatisfied, but the Tsundere Mira made up for it lol! I'm looking forward to more!
DarkquillMaster chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Great job keeping the steam of the plot even after the long hiatus! I would advise you to edit the chapter again though as there are some major spelling and wording mistakes within, especially in the first part of the chapter.
The Struggling Warrior chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I thought that Laxus was going to win for a second there. I would have been satisfied either way, but having Naruto win does open S-rank missions for him, so...

I do wonder how this will affect Laxus' and Naruto's friendship, though.

Thanks for the update.
Impstar chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Yeah, Mirajane's probably going to regret her heavy-handed approach if he gets injured on her mission. And seriously, he should have put his foot down and gotten Makarov to get Mirajane to quit. Meh.
FateBurn chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Good chapter please continue soon cant wait to see in what kind of trouble Mira and Naruto land themselves into in their mission.
guisniperman chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I bet Naruto's condition will worsen, thus adding more time to his stay in the hospital.
jinx777 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
good chapter, looking farward to the next one :)
Grumpywinter chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I look forward to seeing the mission you have Naruto and Mirajane do. if it is the one Lisanna 'died' on I would be very anxious to see how naruto handles it as he may be seriously injured and almost killed, be interesting to see how Mirajane reacts to almost getting naruto killed.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »