Reviews for River of the Night
death77 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Cool chapter, only wish it was a little longer and finished the fight. Oh we'll, I still like the Mira moment. Can't wait for more
Markus-Antonius chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Tsundere... Why do they have to be so tantalizingly hot but scary at the same time... Anyway Nice chapter! ...sort of, the lack of info after a bad ass set up of a cliffhanger into... memory loss in the hospital? kind of left me unsatisfied, but the Tsundere Mira made up for it lol! I'm looking forward to more!
DarkquillMaster chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Great job keeping the steam of the plot even after the long hiatus! I would advise you to edit the chapter again though as there are some major spelling and wording mistakes within, especially in the first part of the chapter.
The Struggling Warrior chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I thought that Laxus was going to win for a second there. I would have been satisfied either way, but having Naruto win does open S-rank missions for him, so...

I do wonder how this will affect Laxus' and Naruto's friendship, though.

Thanks for the update.
Impstar chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Yeah, Mirajane's probably going to regret her heavy-handed approach if he gets injured on her mission. And seriously, he should have put his foot down and gotten Makarov to get Mirajane to quit. Meh.
FateBurn chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Good chapter please continue soon cant wait to see in what kind of trouble Mira and Naruto land themselves into in their mission.
guisniperman chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I bet Naruto's condition will worsen, thus adding more time to his stay in the hospital.
jinx777 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
good chapter, looking farward to the next one :)
Sir Deadpool chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I look forward to seeing the mission you have Naruto and Mirajane do. if it is the one Lisanna 'died' on I would be very anxious to see how naruto handles it as he may be seriously injured and almost killed, be interesting to see how Mirajane reacts to almost getting naruto killed.
Hugo0974 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Great chapter!
Keep up the good work!
Dragonking20 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Man its good to read your work again, the Naruto x Fairy Tail crossover section of my favorites has been running on fumes these past few weeks so its good to read something I've been wanting to update for awhile. I like how nice and cute Mira became 'an illusion' in no time it was really funny, can't wait to see more of there interactions in later chapters. Is this the start of the mission that I proposed to you awhile back, I'm eager to see what you were able to do with it to fit your needs? Once again great job on this update and keep up the awesome work, hope to read more from ya
StattStatt chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Well, here's some more oxygen for you, because this wait has left me with a LOT of oxygen to give! As always, this chapter was just freaking awesome! This was WELL worth the long wait!

Oh mygod, you freaking tease! Here we all are, waiting for the epic showdown of the S-class exam, and then you give us this... Now I'm accualy even more excited! That little sneak peak we got makes me just anticipate the fight even more! Awesome!

Ah, so... This will be a NaruXMira fic then? Ah, she's all Tsunnnnnnnnnnnn. Hehe, this is going to be good. *evil laughter*

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
Markus-Antonius chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
This just all kinds of badassness! Really intense and entertaining fights! BTW I never saw what the pairing was... Who was it? Mira? Ultear? Can you please tell me?! Anyway I'm looking forward to more!
jinx777 chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
good fic so far, looking forward to te next chater :)
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Ugh, this is the problem with being too detailed in writing fanfiction. It's generally released weekly or biweekly, and making it so extensive tends to make this happen - getting nowhere quick. I am aware that most fanfics never reach completion, but that is besides the point. If you look at it from a logical standpoint - sure you have more character development, but come on. How would it take to continue the story? When will canon start? What about any possible pairing? Training? Etc. etc. It would literally take years to even get to the tower of heaven arc.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »