Reviews for River of the Night
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Ugh, this is the problem with being too detailed in writing fanfiction. It's generally released weekly or biweekly, and making it so extensive tends to make this happen - getting nowhere quick. I am aware that most fanfics never reach completion, but that is besides the point. If you look at it from a logical standpoint - sure you have more character development, but come on. How would it take to continue the story? When will canon start? What about any possible pairing? Training? Etc. etc. It would literally take years to even get to the tower of heaven arc.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Humorous interactions.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
These 2 chapters seemed like a pointless endeavour. Well-written, though.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Good stuff.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
The working relationship they have is cute.
froger495 chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
animeman12 chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
... yeah something tells me that Margidda's plan to turn Naruto into an anti-pervert won't work... just saying
Komada chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
I don't know why, but my psychology classes are filling my head every time I think of Naruto's pairing in this story. I honestly don't see Naruto being one with Ultear, mostly because on a psychological level it isn't that he is attracted to the girl in the photo. The truth more likely is that he feels guilt for not arriving there sooner to help her. He probably also feels a sense of grief and attachment to the girl because of the fact that he feels he could have saved her, which he might also believe his adopted mother felt as well upon finding him when he was in Kushina's arms when she was passing. Another likely possibility is that there could be a psychological attachment related to siblings; the reason why I mention the sibling approach is because many siblings who have never met before, in recent studies, are known to have a form of psychological bond towards the sibling. So, if anything I don't think Naruto sees Ultear as a sexual attraction, but more as one of either purpose of guilt or one of possible relations of DNA structure. It would also make some sense also with the take over magic, but that is technically not applicable due to Mirajane also having that similar magic... I see Mirajane more likely though because she has more of a responsible trait to her, something that I have noticed you have made this Naruto have. If the Naruto in this story was more like the original Naruto (aloof, chaotic, etc.) I could see him going to either woman. However, since this Naruto seems to be more serious thus far, I believe it is more likely for him to seek sexual companionship with Mira than Ultear; while the companionship he would more likely seek for Ultear seems to be more along the lines of either friendship or out of familial relations. If you would like to know more about my thoughts on this I would love if you sent me a reply in a message. I hope you take my look into the psyche of the characters you have developed so far and I also hope that I haven't taken too much time out of your day.
Komada chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
I don't know why, but I get the feeling that the previous student was Jiraiya...
Guest chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
supert history
blueper chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
very nice
sleepinglush chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
ooooo shit he knows moon drio i really should not be surprised XD this fight is getting more and more fun to read i cant wait to see the results of the moon drip and i wonder what makarov is thinking about that spell that naruto did to luxas did some nice dmg
Orinatar chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
whatever those bastards said too/about you don't listen i think this story is amazing and very different from other Naruto x Fairy Tail fanfic. its not just amazing is really in depth and it just makes you want to read more, you done and awesome job so far. keep it up :)
MaxFic chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Naruto is more OC than Naruto but still a good story and an interesting concept. Keep writing.
Arai kaji chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
I would like to know just what his take over magic is and what he turns into when activated. Still nice job
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »