Reviews for River of the Night
guisniperman chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I bet Naruto's condition will worsen, thus adding more time to his stay in the hospital.
jinx777 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
good chapter, looking farward to the next one :)
Grumpywinter chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I look forward to seeing the mission you have Naruto and Mirajane do. if it is the one Lisanna 'died' on I would be very anxious to see how naruto handles it as he may be seriously injured and almost killed, be interesting to see how Mirajane reacts to almost getting naruto killed.
Hugo0974 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Great chapter!
Keep up the good work!
Dragonking20 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Man its good to read your work again, the Naruto x Fairy Tail crossover section of my favorites has been running on fumes these past few weeks so its good to read something I've been wanting to update for awhile. I like how nice and cute Mira became 'an illusion' in no time it was really funny, can't wait to see more of there interactions in later chapters. Is this the start of the mission that I proposed to you awhile back, I'm eager to see what you were able to do with it to fit your needs? Once again great job on this update and keep up the awesome work, hope to read more from ya
StattStatt chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Well, here's some more oxygen for you, because this wait has left me with a LOT of oxygen to give! As always, this chapter was just freaking awesome! This was WELL worth the long wait!

Oh mygod, you freaking tease! Here we all are, waiting for the epic showdown of the S-class exam, and then you give us this... Now I'm accualy even more excited! That little sneak peak we got makes me just anticipate the fight even more! Awesome!

Ah, so... This will be a NaruXMira fic then? Ah, she's all Tsunnnnnnnnnnnn. Hehe, this is going to be good. *evil laughter*

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
Markus-Antonius chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
This just all kinds of badassness! Really intense and entertaining fights! BTW I never saw what the pairing was... Who was it? Mira? Ultear? Can you please tell me?! Anyway I'm looking forward to more!
jinx777 chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
good fic so far, looking forward to te next chater :)
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Ugh, this is the problem with being too detailed in writing fanfiction. It's generally released weekly or biweekly, and making it so extensive tends to make this happen - getting nowhere quick. I am aware that most fanfics never reach completion, but that is besides the point. If you look at it from a logical standpoint - sure you have more character development, but come on. How would it take to continue the story? When will canon start? What about any possible pairing? Training? Etc. etc. It would literally take years to even get to the tower of heaven arc.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Humorous interactions.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
These 2 chapters seemed like a pointless endeavour. Well-written, though.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Good stuff.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
The working relationship they have is cute.
froger495 chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
animeman12 chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
... yeah something tells me that Margidda's plan to turn Naruto into an anti-pervert won't work... just saying
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »