Reviews for Tribute to Teachers
MisstressPhantomhive chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
When you realize that most of the people in class belong to different anime that you were watching, literally, last week. *bangs head in attempt to stop laughing but fails*

By the way, I died, multiple times while laughing. *high fives the author* Those are some mad skills you've got when it comes to humor, I rarely laugh so hard I fall off my chair, onto my ass on my (hardwood) floor and don't care because I'm too busy crying from laughing to hard.

My rating on this book so far 100/10, definitely hilarious! .
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
*song in the background; What the fuck song playing over and over*

Lucy Heartfilia isn't she in Fairy Tail?! WRONG ANIME GIRLIE, WRONG ANIME! Natsu will kill you and so will Mira, they'll rant Lucy! You didn't bring them on a mission Lucy, R.I.P We all know how Natsu gets when he's left out

_
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
I died! I died multiple times! My stomach hurts from laughing, well done and well written! *high fives the author*
Natsuki D chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
Does that mean there is going to be a sequel?
Loved the story and tsuna is awesome!
YukiOwO chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Lmao pineapples are awesome awesome awesome ,awesome role play,awesome pineapple
YukiOwO chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Yyaaayyy perverted pineapple plus reborn awesome!
YukiOwO chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
Yass curse them fangirls are scary ...oh right I'm a fangirl too...paperwork will always be the worst and deadliest enemy of all ...
YukiOwO chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Omg tsunas to inoccent im laughing my head hurts ff right now
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
You'd era let his dear juudaime get hurt TT/
Nicole NightLock chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
Only Tsuna, Giotto and Hayato can be drop dead gorgeous... (Hayato-Lavina)
Nicole NightLock chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Haahaaha Primo-sama!
Nicole NightLock chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
HAHAHAHAHHAHA CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! XD LOVE IT! Now I understand what uke and seme is... I kept on asking my classmates yet they don't explain... they just kept in laughing... 3
TheLonerLion chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
And... YES! After reading this fanfic... now, I know... W-w-w-what is t-t-t-the m-m-meaning o-of... U-uke and se-seme... *face blushing as red as tomato*

Well, maybe I have to say, thanks? I'm not that innocence anymore?
Metria chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
Bianchi cookin class oh wait, i'll call Kabuto.. hope his edo-tensei will help C:
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Though the plot was supposed to be short, I'm surprised that it actually got to longer chapters! The Estraneo was a cool twist to the seemingly just a tribute to teachers plot, and you even made a sequel! I have no idea where the series plot is going, but it seems to be along the lines: "Reborn's Multiple Ways to Torture the now Official Decimo"

I shall support you on your writing!