Reviews for Straightforward
Tosha232 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
It would be a dream if you turned this into a multi chapter! Or write a sequel to this, about their date!
An1meL0ver chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
A cackling Itachi! I would pay good money to see that! Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
You remind me of Oda-sensei. (that IS a compliment, btw) Super funny, and an awesome talent for writing. Great job. My only complaint? That it's not updated. I don't care if it's a onshot in your opinion, honestly I don't. So, update soon please :) (don't you just LOVE my AWESOME, extremely POLITE manners? XD)
Zerojackson chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Well, this was very well done! Your style flows naturally, all of your characters seem in character, and it kept me gripped throughout. My only complaint is that I felt like Sakura was a little bit too girly. Or, it should've taken a couple of compliments to blush. That being said, we all have different visions of the characters in our heads, so it's not a huge problem.
I look forward to reading more of your works :).
cherry11111 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
please make more i love it so much please
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I enjoyed this. Very amusing. Good job.
bitterism chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
that was just awesome. :D
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
So cute...
Dina Sana chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love hope u continue
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was a very enjoyable read. :)
NarutoRulez chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh my god, can you PLEASE write a sequel? :)
A feminist Sakura and such a great Itachi,haha. Just love it!
Navina chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Lots of fun to read your masterpiece! :D
Can't you write a sequel? ;)
Mashed Potato-san chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hah, this was a very nice read. It's definitely pushing me in the direction of writing some ItaSaku fics. Considering I adore KakaSaku, that's something.

Great piece to introduce someone into a fandom/pairing with! Even if it was AU. XD I like how you reeled in the non-massacre elements without being so blatant about it and all that. Most people say, "NON-MASSACRE, UCHIHA CLAN SURVIVED THANKS TO THE GOODNESS OF ITACHI'S HEART." Not that simple by any means, and you totally ignoring saying anything about that made this all the more fun to read. So my initial word of praise is thanks!

The second is great descriptions! I really liked the flow of this story, and the characterization. It was all in-character, real, and I feel like you've brought a little reality to Naruto. You made them feel like real people. Um, what else. Ah. Your word-phrasing through me off occassionally. I'm not a big fan of using hyphens, or reading them. They seem unnecessary, except for when you cut a person off mid-sentence. But that's entirely relative and in no way relaVENT to the story.

I wish you would have elaborated more on the romance between Itachi and Sakura, though. That's a big disappointment here. If there was one failing in this oneshot, it's that you didn't. Include. Their date. Boo on you! But hopefully you have more ItaSaku oneshots I can stalk...

Very enjoyable story! I liked the plot. This was a light-read that kept me interested the entire time. It's been a while since I've seen multiple elements like I've been describing combined into one story, especially a oneshot such as this. But that just means more yays for you!

Keep ficcin'.

Peace.
thorns92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Brilliant, made me laugh. your characterization of Itachi was excellent, nearly made me swoon! Please don't end it here. *pouty face*
No life chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love this already! Hahaha! I love how itachi asks Sakura out & then starts cackling when sasuke says to "stop seducing my friends"

I really hope that your one of the writers who update weekly because when I find a good fan fic such as this I honestly might as well have no life since all I do is read it.

Well update soon please!