Reviews for Amen
Ravenus chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Oh God, that was so good, so well paced. Love your choice of words and how you portrayed them. Wish I had such a talent with words, too. Great story!
Hagzissa chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is beautiful. Just so beautiful. Reading it felt like a soft embrace. I like that you have woven the smut into the emotional insight. It felt authentic. I feel poured over with love and am close to tears. Thank you!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Loved it thanks for sharing x
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You are going to make me cry, and that is not an easy feat! Amazing job with this, so heartfelt, so beautiful...:')
DarkSecretLove chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I loved this... I think you put the guilt and paun Dean lives with into words so, so well, and the whole image of Castiel taking that away and letting him be at peace was for some reason really comforting to read. I absolutely loved it!
Observant Hunter chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
that was quite possibly the most beautiful thing i have ever read. you, my friend, are perfection. bravo.
DetrimentalHabitsPt4 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
...well. My God. I can't Well. goodness. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Amazing. Heartbreaking. Exquisite. Emotional. Uplifting. Hopeful. Passionate. Believable. Ethereal. Powerful. Thought-provoking. Enchanting. Realistic. Glorious. Radiant. Sweet. Loving. Honest. Raw. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Gorgeous again. Wow.

Sentences can't really describe this. So emotional and wow...all I can really say is thank you for posting this. It was a wondrous and perfect read.
HersheyKissesLove chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Sweet fluffy goodness! Loved it!
lili chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was heartwrenchig and sweet and very real.
jazmine8448 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. I will admit I even shed a few tears at the raw emotion between them.
nobodyweirdlikeme chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I think I just choked on my own heart. This was glorious.
Stranger 1993 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great! The ending of 8.07 freaking broke my heart, so it was nice to see a gentler approach.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was so beautiful. I really loved it.
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very sweet! I loved it :)
ibelieveinyoumyapollo chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
right on my feels... this is marvelous, well writen, full of feelings, so cute and torn in a good way. I love it 3