Reviews for Doughnuts and Promises
Robin4 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is just freaking lovely. Awesome all around. Kudos!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was fantastic. I loved the interplay between them, this felt just like a conversation they might have on the show. This is the kind of OuaT fanfic I would like to see more of.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Emma and Gold! I love their…what would we call their relationship? Reluctant allies? Sort of like Charming and Rumpelstiltskin. Yep they are all reluctant bros. Like you, I love their interactions on the show as well, Rumpelstiltskin being all evasive and tricky with words and Emma being tactless and straightforward acts as a nice contrast. I think you did a great job of pulling the two of them off here, this was a fun little read.
Liz chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
ROBBBYYYNNNEEE. Wow, I love this. Good job. I did reply to your FB message, and I'm only reminding you because I know you forget to check more often than I do :P Wonderful little piece. Seriously. Awesome. I'm in the process of making a Mad Hatter music video. Want the link when I'm finished?

AND I WANT MORE. JUST SAYIN.
Renee chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this one! Holy cow it sounds EXACTLY like Emma and Mr. Gold. You did a fantastic job and I'm going to try to read the rest of them so we can discuss them later! Awesome job, keep writing please!
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oooo, nice story. x33 Very realistic; I could actually hear their voices as I read the dialogue - and there's not many authors I've seen that can do that. n_n
compa16 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oo I hope you write more stories about these two in a pairing you got their characters down to a t
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very nice deleted scene - especially loved the beginning bit about Rumplestiltskin hating prison. He is so used to doing his own thing, and I thought that was a great insight! Love that he gets the last word in, as always! LOL!

Great job!
reviewer chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
great deleted scene. I also love their interaction that fact they only see each other when one has lost their cool - gold beating moe, emma losing henry.
Destiny001 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Enjoyed reading your story. I always love pieces like this, especially when it's well done, all persons are IC, and when it fits so nicely into the story I've seen on TV!
Would be nice to see more of this!