Reviews for Feathers and dreams
Ooo Evanescence Yay! I love Evanescence. Anyways please continue with this fic.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Please continue!
Honoria Granger chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
So sorry you have been in such distress. We all are still grieving for DB, and for me fanfic is a way to keep him near. I do hope you will continue this amazing story and wish you well in your struggles.
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
I like this a lot. Especially your approach to Jareth's owl aspect. You're right that it often if not always gets downplayed, and it's fascinating to see how you make use of it. Keep going, it's terrific!
Princess Fae chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Can't wait to read the rest of this story. I'm a David Bowie fan my self and I miss him every day. I don't think my heart will ever completely recover. But Stories like this one helps.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
What an interesting premise. You need a beta (and the fish is a betta, BTW) to clean up grammar stuffs, but it's a very promising start. Thanks for the nice read!
EnnaArik chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
If it wasn't almost midnight, I would continue reading but as captivating as this was I must sleep for now. However, the moment I get a chance tomorrow I will continue reading because this was simply too amazing; your style is very vivid and captivating, and I cannot wait to read more!
MyraValhallah chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
Poor Jareth (I seem to be saying that a lot) I really can't wait to see where you take this story, please update soon.
MyraValhallah chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
And it gets worse for poor Jareth. Really not his week...
MyraValhallah chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Oh dear, poor owl-Jareth, I imagine he'll be quite embarrassed about this when he remembers who he really is
MyraValhallah chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Nice, I like the reference to A Midsummer Night's Dream- bringing Bottom into the story isn't something I've seen before.
Is Sarah's fish really named Jareth? If so, that's genius, can't wait to see where this is going :)
Glittering Peach chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Love it so far! Keep going, I need to know the ending!
Kira chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Loving this! So very much. And thank you a million times for loving the art. I am so very very honored! I eagerly await more!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
This is godawful.
Damira Ashkevron chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
The beta is a cute I like the name you chose for the goblin.