Reviews for The Penalty Box
annalisa7 chapter 10 . 3/8
good story compliments

cute * .*
penelope lemon chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
This was really great to read! I have to agree with a previous reviewer though, that I would have loved to read more about Walters time in the Penalty Box. I thought it was very clever how Walter became part of the Fleet and was a major part of the game, helping other children whenever they spun an astronaut card. I also enjoyed how him and Zoe reconnected at the end.
Reading about Walter's internal struggle, and the guilt and anger he felt, was great. It helped to really connect with the character. The way the Game Masters put him through the wormhole to confront his old self was brilliant! Overall, not many complaints from my end. This fic was a much needed addition to this fandom. I'm glad to have stumbled upon it and I will be checking out some of your other stories, which (if they are even half this good) I'm sure will be just as exciting!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Great story! But um, I think you meant "brother", not "boyfriend" in the beginning of the last part, lol!
Marie King chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
Wow this was a phenomenal story you wrote Danny's time in the penalty box with amazing emotional depth and characterization really awesome work!

Please think about writing a sequel to this I'd love 2 read & review more :)
Td03 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
good
SNAPE IS SNAPE chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Nice story, all in all.
SNAPE IS SNAPE chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
What a wonderful read. You're the first Zathura fanfic writer that took actual effort, it seems. It's kind of sad; I always thought it was a fairly good movie. I would like to know more of the events of Walter's time in Penalty Box, but it's quite filling otherwise. Hoping to see chapter nine real soon!
P.S.-Thanks for not making Zoe a Mary Sue!
JJBluebell chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! i love how you've let us in on what happened to Walter in those missing years it's such a different perspective and totally awesome! cant wait for more :) thanks for the great read X x
kitsune21809 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
This is really good, I hope you update soon. I love how you've managed to tie everything together.
Narutoluvr9 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
THANK YOU! I've been waiting for someone to do a story like this. It's really good. I look forward to the next chapter.
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Nice. You can make it so that Walter's second chance to make things right is what happens in the movie: him going back in time to help his past self and Danny win the game.