Reviews for Clawtracks of a Star
WaitingForRand chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
oh please please tell me what happens... i know its been a long long time since u wrote / updated the story... but i saw in some of the reviews that it was 12 chapters long initially... can u please please share it with us...
Peregrinus chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Hi neutral, I have always loved your stories, I think you have the best characterization of Sirius, and your Sirius/Remus dynamic is amazing! Like mia and jujuba I recall when CoS had 12 or 13 chapters and was wondering if you still had any copies around that you would be willing to share? Please PM or email me (althea _ 33 at - no spaces) if you would be so willing. Thank you!
Mia316 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hi neutral! I know this might seem a bit random, but I was hoping to second Jujubu L's request from below me? I first read this story when I was a kid and the original 11 chapters were still up, almost ten years ago; it was one of the first HP fanfics I had ever read, and it says SO much that I still have vivid Headcanons and missing moments devoted to it and what could've happened after Ch. 11, and how it would've played out when Real!Sirius caught up to Alternate!James, and the meeting between Real!Harry and Real!Sirius and so on...I count this 'verse, and this fic in particular among the very best of all Sirius-Harry AUs and family fics I've read...I was crushed when the updates stopped, and again the story was taken down for re-editing; though I certainly understand and support your decision to improve on your work, I thought the original was amazing, so I was hoping you might still have it available to send through PM or email?
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
oooh
Not So Sirius chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Love it love love it more more more
Jujuba L chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hey, neutral :) I know it's probably been a while since you last visited your account (had a few myself which are lonlely for loooooong periods of time), but I wanted to know if you still have the original files of the sequel to western star. I saw your profile in a 'favorite stories' of one other writter and, seriosly, I finished it in less than two days and I got soooo happy to now that there was a sequel, only to be amazenly desapoited that it had only two chapters :( so, please, I know you'll very lilely not going to continue the rewrite, but at least send me the original cgapters by PM if you still have them somewhere. I can barely keep my imagibation from flying around trying to imagine what the storie must have been :)
That's it, thank you very much and I'll be prying for luck :) kisses (by the way, sorry for eventual grammar mistakes, my workboard is driving me crazy right now)
hjk chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
EVIL! I want to know what happens
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I don't know when you late updated or wrote for this story. But, i ust read it now and it is a unfair cliff-hanger! How could you ust leave it off like that! Not okay :(
SuperNekofan chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Oh! this seems interesting! Please update soon!
FreezingPenguins chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
This must be the first time I've seen a 2 chaptered story, complete or not, with over a thousand reviews, but I can see why.
ghostinthewrongcoat chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
It's a bit sad, really, to see that you have two brilliant chapters, over a thousand reviews, and you still haven't updated since 2003. As in seven years ago.

I guess expecting an update now is a bit too much to ask, but I can still hope, can't I? _
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Wow, you are just an incredible writer, neutral. I discovered WS today and finished reading it asap. When I was done I was like *please let there be a sequel, please let there be a sequel*, I even had my fingers crossed. And I clicked on your profile and lookee there, a sequel! Goodness gracious me, this story has been popular. Do you realize you have two chapters and 1,270 reviews. Ah, crud, I just checked out the update and you haven't updated in 7 years. It made tears come to my eyes. Seriously, I'm bawling my eyes out here. *Laughs* just kidding. Still, you need to get your butt back on fanfic and update please. I'm dying to know what's up with those 'ghost' voices. Oo, I bet ti Sirius from the au and he thinks that Harry is James. Just a thought. Anyhoo, chicka please update. Pretty please with hugs and chocolate frogs? If you update reasonably soon I'll throw in a sugar quill. I'm glad that Moony and harry are closer, it made me sad that they weren't that close at the end of WS. Oh dear me, I'm rambling. Bad Airy. Bad, bad Airy.

Update soon please. :):):) Airy
IchigoRenji chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
luv this story, keep up the great work
optigirl101 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
r u still writing this? bcause i cant stand the suspense! wots happening 2 harry? and i like the way harry is an animagus.

right, im continuing on with the series!
Kari Minamoto chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
I really hope you finish this! It looks amazing!

Kari Minamoto