Reviews for Awkward
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I love this .
Kairi and Naminé are fujoshis . And Roxas is a fundashi .
I love AkuSora very much .
luukia chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
That was a great read!
God it was LONG. But i enjoy every bits of it !
The sex is so steamy and cute! I feels like they're sooooo in love. So passionate too!
I love this fic! Insta fav!
Thanj you so much for writing ;)
Angela chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
this story is the best
Emma chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Awesome shit
puruku chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really loved this fic! Everything was perfect and yey for no more awkward moments between them:)
Otaku Kid1996 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Hell yes! Majorly impressed! Partly with the length and detail, partly with comedy, then theres the fact that you got me to actually review on an older story and also the fact that this is the first lemon I've read where they thought about protection. I never see that until I read this. Well written and overall just hawt.
xXUndertaker-19Xx chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Loved it!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Omg, nummy! I love some axelsora :) beautiful work
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I loved this sooooo much!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This. is. perfect.
TheAnnoyingVoice chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
All I could think of while reading the first half of this was, "Oohh...awkward is right." And then as I read on from the majority of the awkward parts, my next thoughts were, "Well hot damn, this is sexy!" It's also very well written. Great job. :)
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
AXEL AND SORA! YAAAAAY! I can't express how long it's been since I've read a nice Axel/Sora story!

It was both so cute and just...awesome at the same time! Even the little details/extras was just great! And aw man, Axel, I would totally supply him with handcuffs XD

I love this! It's unbelievably awesome!
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
*snorts* that was too funny. Honestly, i think the AkuSora pairing is either awkward or angst. Glad you went with awkward... more chances for hilarity (and hot smut but thats just an added bonus)

Your minion is very pleased *purrs in content* lol

Pyro13
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Holy fucking shit. I... That... I can't... WHAT ARE WORDS.