Reviews for Going Forward
Val chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Nicely done. It's what Natha should do.
AEM77 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh, damonficgirl2! Sometimes I think you are the only person who sees Nathan the way I do. There has been so much said by fans since Sarah aired, most either saying he's a jerk for 'cheating' on Audrey and/or Jordan or that he is totally guiltless because Audrey IS Sarah and their love is epic. But your take is more complicated, bittersweet and (I think) accurate. I think your line: "...the red headed beauty that he now loved, not more than Audrey, but in a less complicated way..." pretty much sums up where Nathan's mind is at and why he behaved as he did. I love hearing my thoughts spoken back to me, just better articulated, and your stories never fail to do so beautifully. Thanks for sharing!
ThatisSOhaven chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved this
Blue chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wonderful, love the idea of Nathan being tempted to go back to 1955. The last line is just gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love it
Damara chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was a very enjoyable look into Nathan's thoughts following the events of episode 9. Might you also consider writing chapters from Sarah and Audrey's perspectives as well? Duke would be a nice addition as well ;)
Doks chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Exactly, Nathan has to realize Audrey is there and now he knows that he's not in love with 'Audrey Parker', he's in love with her. It doesn't matter the name or the set of memories. I loved your story. Thank you for writing!