Reviews for The Return to Pain
nomoreofthisimtired chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
aww that was great. though when i read the first story i was a little disappointed when you stopped then i found the sequel. but i think you should keep writing for this story
lady-kay-fallen-angel chapter 9 . 2/19/2007
It needs a sequel.
Sparkly Star chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
Great ending... happy happy happy happy, its good to see them happy together, lol if I had my way you'd carry this on for longer and longer, come on you must have a million ideas flowing! Lol well done though, you definitely have a fan in me! I loved it and the story before. I don't know why I haven't come across it sooner, oh well it's still great when you find a couple of hiden gems isn't it!

Well done!

~*Sparkly Star*~

Sparkly Star chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Good plan... I'm glad Jeff's got the truth now, it was pretty hard for him though, I'm hoping Taylor isn't mad at him for not believeing her in the first place then they can deal with his together. Oh I love his story,it's coming to an end though isn't it...
Sparkly Star chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
Thank God Matt and Amy are sticking by her, that must really mean something to her. Lets just hope that this can be sorted out. The confortation with Steffi, Jeff and Taylor was great though by the way, I loved the way you had Jeff tak to Taylor and I loved the way you had Taylor talk to Steffi... so real. Well done, massive pat on the back!
Sparkly Star chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Oh obsessive teen, thats great haven't read anything like this before I love it. Surely Jeff isn't going to believe it though, he knows Taylor, she would never do anything like tht to him, she loves him as has ever since he rescued her on that first night! Oh my God I can't believe Steffi! Kissing him!

Oh and well done for the part with Taylors mother, I really liked it, I'm glad shes sober and got rid of 'him' I'm glad she's managed to rebuild herself and herlife thats really incredible, I applud you for putting that in.

~* Sparkly Star*~

Sparkly Star chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
Damn that girl is evil, I'm kind of scared for both Taylor and Jeff, what ever happens I hope they'll get through this... lol i just keep repeating to myself that Jeff will prtect her!

Another great chapter dear, the chapter I read always kcks the chapters before ass! lol if that maks any sence, what I'm trying to say is your writing and your idea just keep getting better and better- Well done!

~* Sparkly Star*~
Sparkly Star chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
lol I do wish you chapters were longer! Your writing is so good that I could just read forever! Loving whats going on though, Taylor has her worries over her sister and too right she should too after the way she used to treat her.

Another good job well done though on your part, looking forward to reading on (as usual)
Sparkly Star chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
Oh no I've got a slight feeling Little Miss Steffi is extremly jealous of her sister, lol. God knows whats gonna happen but I can imagine its won't be fun and game.

I loved the whole reunion bit by the way, I'm glad that Matt, Amy and Taylor are close it really makessomething in the story.
Sparkly Star chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
'Jeff ran his fingers across Taylor's side slowly, giving her goosebumps. The sound of the front door opening caused him to pull back quickly.'

Thats my favourite line of the story, I love it, its good to see they still have their conncection, lol I knew they had on and others soul! Great second chapter mate, once again you've out done yourself.

~* Sparkly Star *~

Sparkly Star chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Had to read the sequel straight away of course, lol i'm guess this is gonna be good!

~* Sparkly Star *~

Deadlyroses14 chapter 9 . 10/16/2005
and they live happily ever after...
Deadlyroses14 chapter 8 . 10/16/2005
*dances* hahahahah she was caught!1
Deadlyroses14 chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
no non no hatre her and how could jeff belive that the poor guy ah i wanna kill that little bitch gr well matt amy and taylor will get her back
Deadlyroses14 chapter 6 . 10/16/2005