Reviews for Brothers
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
There are so many things wrong with this story I don't understand how people can just say "it's so well written!" or "only a few grammatical errors." They are lying.

It reads like it should be BBC Sherlock and is therfore in the wrong category. There are so many spelling mistakes they spill out into the summary. The chapters are so short it's annoying. Every character's dialogue is lumped into the same chapter.

I suppose instead of fixing anything you will delete this review and and say "don't like, don't read!" It's a review button, not a praise button.
Book girl fan chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
Of course John would know when his brother was sick. He's a doctor, and it's his brother!
Book girl fan chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
What new trouble could they be into now?
Book girl fan chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
Only one thing you might want to fix, for the rest is well written.

It should have been three weeks 'since' his rescue, not three weeks 'sence' his rescue.
librophile chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
*chuckle* 'Oh, hello long-lost brother...' I'm looking forward to the upcoming scene.
Book girl fan chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
He may be alright, but I think it will take a while.
Book girl fan chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
John is in a lot of trouble.
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
John passed out? That isn't good.
librophile chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Um... Yikes? Please tell me you'll conclude this scenario instead of leaving it on a cliffhanger!
LolSherlockFandom chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Hey couple of constructive things here:
1. You said they were twins, and it would be obvious if they met again.
2. The chapters and description are a bit vague.
3. I'm sorry to say that your story is not very believable as Sherlock and John are so different.
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
A robber would have to be particularly thick to break into Sherlock Holmes's house.
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
I like Mary, I think she's a real sweetheart.
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
No, I don't think he'll be coming back any time soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
I wonder what Henry wantd at Baker street in the first place...
Bluerosebud chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Hmm, I see what you're doing here, and this certainly explains why Watson showed less concern over their separation, but I still feel like any actual brother-as Holmes is supposed to be-would have asked sooner and with less "it's okay if you don't want to tell me."

Still, I forget that this is -Holmes- I'm talking about. Maybe this is credible after all.

That aside, I also have to say, your writing on this is getting much better. So keep it up