Reviews for Yoko Naruto Shinobi
Fanfic9000 chapter 16 . 9/11
I am going to pull a gaara of sorts here
I DEMAND BLOOD TO SATISFY MY HUNGER FOR VENGEANCE FOR THE CRIMES AGAINST HINATA AND NARUTO!
crocket chapter 18 . 7/26
never seen those two villages added to uzu awesome idea
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 4 . 5/8
You need a beta
darth56 chapter 18 . 4/10
4this was a great story that was a very good chapter to read is naruto going to get together with hinata more and i do love this story you have made him a very good person so thank you for your time writing this for us to read keep it up thanks
lalithkumar9966 chapter 18 . 4/9
please
lalithkumar9966 chapter 18 . 4/9
continue
Fanficlover2017 chapter 18 . 3/21
I love this story please update soon!
Yadin chapter 18 . 3/17
Et la suite elle est où ? J aime ton histoire !
At least this is longer than most. Most of your story or almost all are unfinished pity they are good story.…
HyperA1985 chapter 18 . 3/8
I am looking forward to chapter 19 and I hope Naruto gains Shinigami Zanbakato.
anthonym3 chapter 18 . 1/13
Wooo, love the evil ivy fox thing naruto has going on. Please update soon. How long will naruto still stay before he makes his new nation? :)
Firehedgehog chapter 18 . 12/29/2017
niice
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2017
And why would naruto want a clan full of of backstabbing old fossils? Didn't he JUST want to leave that?... Seems to me a step backward... Yes these FOSSILS might be dead.. So what? Isn't the EXACT same thing going to happen in 20 to 30 years with all the people? You kinda have to make this STICK! Otherwise same problem, different age. Same problem with keeping sasuke's line alive.. His daughter ALREADY ran from the village... NOW what about her kids? Her kids' kids?.. Etc... they are a LIABILITY. Not worth the price. The "curse of madness".. aka.. mental problems are NOT WORTH IT!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2017
Not sure why Hiashi even cares, apparently the clan doesn't obey him at all, and is BEYOND his feeble ability to lead. CANON got this right, he does whatever he wants, the "elders" are no-named "red shirts" that appear ONCE and are completely IGNORED (then either KILLED or silenced), he DOESN'T CARE what they want. THAT is how a leader REALLY acts.. "your advice is NOTICED, and DISMISSED, remember I ALONE am the leader". Those that step out of line?.. Well EXAMPLES must be made to others! Not hinata or others trying to BETTER the clan, but those mired in the "dead ways"... Even Negji might NOT come through it. (but that hardly matters, he dies canon anyway, this is just an "adjustment of the time-frame".
Guest chapter 18 . 12/16/2017
I see a LOT of council stories, jiryia as the bad guy, danzo as the bad guy, the hyuuga elders as bad guys and it leads me to wonder, why are the authors so LENIENT with them? They are like CANCER.. You don't negotiate with it, you don't don't spare them.. you don't to ANYTHING other then, you CUT IT OUT or YOU DIE.. PLAIN and simple... Other authors might say, by doing this, someone is making naruto as bad as the akutaksi or worse as an uchiha.. I disagree, all naruto SHOULD do is cut the OLD DISEASED flesh OUT of the world... He forms friendships with the NEW way of thinking/acting, bringing princesses, diaymos and everyone else into the fold, the old way (cough-the third, or cough-the entire uchiha line) has NO MORE ROOM in the world, so instead of sparing the the people that are ALWAYS gonna be trying to backstab or backbite you? Just make them examples.. CUT AWAY the old flesh!