Reviews for Yoko Naruto Shinobi
ropag chapter 14 . 6/25
interesting story so far - cant wait to see how it evolves even more - also curious about any more twists that can be produced from the divergences.
Uber Ghidorah chapter 14 . 6/21
I like this story so far. I like how you use filler characters in the story, and just just chuck them once you're done with them.
My suggestion for an ultimate attack is against Bijuu-level enemies, he could make a special seed with Kyuubi's chakra, and the end result will be Biollante's final form. That would fit the story and be one heck of a game changer, but it takes a lot out of Naruto, so would be a no other choice move.
thedarkwolf95 chapter 14 . 6/17
this is a great story looking forward to more
you need to fix some grammar, like "where I'm I" should be "where am I''
Silvermane1 chapter 14 . 6/7
Fantastic
Wawv chapter 2 . 6/7
Aren't you making Naruto a bit too friendly with his captors ?
Did u use Epic. I mean the movie about forest rangers.
Wow I got that lol.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 14 . 6/3
Fuck yeah the Hirashin!
Nerdy228 chapter 14 . 6/2
Not sure why this wan't on my favorites till now but its fixed hope to see more soon
Roxie.88 chapter 14 . 5/31
Amazing! Freaking awesome chapter! I look forward to the next chapter! I hope you update soon!
Fox o Snow chapter 14 . 5/31
GAH! Why have I caught up! Thoroughly enjoying this fic and I am upset that I have to wait like everyone else.
eggers chapter 14 . 5/24
Please update this story is wicked awesome
Wolfone10 chapter 14 . 5/23
Okay. first off, how in the hell "keeping naruto's powers a secret" is ANYWHERE close to putting him a tournament that EVERYONE IN THE NATIONS IS WATCHING?... That is BEYOND stupid! Is the leaf full of BRAIN-DAMAGED people? and THAT'S FIRST!
Wolfone10 chapter 13 . 5/22
and as I've be told "the only way to fight a demon?... BRING A BIGGER DEMON!"
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 5/22
I never get why fanfic authors make itachi out to be the "good guy".. He's NOT, he didn't save sasgay outta love or anthing, he would have saved his mom first or his dad, he saved him out of PITY, and that MAYBE he could kill himself later (once AGAIN the uchiha EGO), he's NOT A "good" uchiha, such a thing DOESN'T EXIST!