Reviews for Yoko Naruto Shinobi
anthonym3 chapter 18 . 1/13
Wooo, love the evil ivy fox thing naruto has going on. Please update soon. How long will naruto still stay before he makes his new nation? :)
Firehedgehog chapter 18 . 12/29/2017
niice
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2017
And why would naruto want a clan full of of backstabbing old fossils? Didn't he JUST want to leave that?... Seems to me a step backward... Yes these FOSSILS might be dead.. So what? Isn't the EXACT same thing going to happen in 20 to 30 years with all the people? You kinda have to make this STICK! Otherwise same problem, different age. Same problem with keeping sasuke's line alive.. His daughter ALREADY ran from the village... NOW what about her kids? Her kids' kids?.. Etc... they are a LIABILITY. Not worth the price. The "curse of madness".. aka.. mental problems are NOT WORTH IT!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2017
Not sure why Hiashi even cares, apparently the clan doesn't obey him at all, and is BEYOND his feeble ability to lead. CANON got this right, he does whatever he wants, the "elders" are no-named "red shirts" that appear ONCE and are completely IGNORED (then either KILLED or silenced), he DOESN'T CARE what they want. THAT is how a leader REALLY acts.. "your advice is NOTICED, and DISMISSED, remember I ALONE am the leader". Those that step out of line?.. Well EXAMPLES must be made to others! Not hinata or others trying to BETTER the clan, but those mired in the "dead ways"... Even Negji might NOT come through it. (but that hardly matters, he dies canon anyway, this is just an "adjustment of the time-frame".
Guest chapter 18 . 12/16/2017
I see a LOT of council stories, jiryia as the bad guy, danzo as the bad guy, the hyuuga elders as bad guys and it leads me to wonder, why are the authors so LENIENT with them? They are like CANCER.. You don't negotiate with it, you don't don't spare them.. you don't to ANYTHING other then, you CUT IT OUT or YOU DIE.. PLAIN and simple... Other authors might say, by doing this, someone is making naruto as bad as the akutaksi or worse as an uchiha.. I disagree, all naruto SHOULD do is cut the OLD DISEASED flesh OUT of the world... He forms friendships with the NEW way of thinking/acting, bringing princesses, diaymos and everyone else into the fold, the old way (cough-the third, or cough-the entire uchiha line) has NO MORE ROOM in the world, so instead of sparing the the people that are ALWAYS gonna be trying to backstab or backbite you? Just make them examples.. CUT AWAY the old flesh!
OO ZOO MAAA KII chapter 16 . 12/16/2017
I thought he could activate the CBS
migros256 chapter 18 . 12/8/2017
Wow, keep it going!
Dante3142 chapter 18 . 12/4/2017
Well I haven't reviewed in 16 chapters. But that ain't a bad thing. This story is freaking awesome. It is slowly rising up my list of favorite NatuHina fics on this site. I look forward to what is to come.
Dante3142 chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Still pretty good just a few grammatical errors. A few I'm's where am's should be.
Dante3142 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
For this first chapter I thought it was pretty cool. Gonna have to say all that explanation about binocular vision went over my head. Sadly. Learned new stuff but confusing.
Roxie.88 chapter 18 . 12/1/2017
AMAZING! all your stories are freaking works of art! supper excited that you finnaly update the story! I can't wait until your next update
Roxie.88 chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
Story is starting to pick up! Love that he is finding what belong to his clan! Love what he did in Suna but will there be repercussions? And will he ever return to Konoha?
Roxie.88 chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
Another great story from you. Loving it!
MythicGR66 chapter 18 . 11/26/2017
Finally had time to catch up on you recent updates and god I missed your stories, I wish you updated them more even some of the older ones you haven touched for years especially Konoha Yellow Yoko Hokage.

Plz if you do re-write stuff please stop deleting the old versions, some of the things you have deleted were great, even if you found they went a way you didn't like. If you have copy's of the ones you deleted re-post them it would be go to read them again
Alex2909 chapter 18 . 11/22/2017
love the consequences that konoha is facing