Reviews for The Price of being a Warrior
Can't wait for warriors to come out.
ad694 chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
I enjoyed both ,'Reluctant Warrior' & this story. I would like to have read the next installment but this ended at a good & hopeful point. Also all story lines must end. Thanks so much for a very interesting adventure with a focus on Trip & T'Pol. Great work!
g-love99 chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Again, such great battle the way you left this and set up the next part...looking forward to that!
TatianaTova chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
I like it a lot...
G. Wingate chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
It strikes me that Tavon has badly miscalculated if his goal is truly the destruction of the Collation. A guerrilla war, with commerce raiding and decentralized fleets attacking weak, nonessential targets will give the Collation time. Time will buy Earth many new warships and fixed defenses, as well as new opportunities to find Romulus. A devastating strike on Romulus, followed by an ultimatum to the Orions will end the Romulans. The 'unification' could be the Romulan refugees begging for Vulcan protection.
mmnight chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Looking forward to your next installment
Cap'nFrances chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Great story! I'm looking forward to reading Warriors.
Darksnider05 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
I really hope you do write Warriors and Will. Loved reading this and wow they really need to push to have those frat rules repealed.

The amount of time in space is just to much for them to be practical.
triptpol85 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
I like it how Trip is struggling, though I still feel that Archer is too over bearing, he needs to be taken down a notch or two.
triptpol85 chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
ANother good chapter.
triptpol85 chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Another good chapter, though Archer's character seems to getting out of hand if you ask me.
triptpol85 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
A shorter chapter but of the highest quality, looking forward to seeing what happens next!
triptpol85 chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I love this story, this is just epic. Great job, I can't wait to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Bravo! I love this story so much. Looking forward to the next part.
author penholder chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
another excellent installment. very much looking forward to the next one.
happy holidays. :)