Reviews for The Price of being a Warrior
Asso chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
I'm sorry for having been away from the chorus for so long, but life is life.
Anyway, here I am, to express out loud all my appreciation for the latter chapters and for the whole story.
Personally, I tend to be more introspective and I find it difficult to think of T'Pol as partly Romulan. In my view is not so necessary, this, to explain her un-Vulcan-like emotionalism.
However, the idea works well and is great to see how much they love each other and support each other, even through the Bond. I see this Bond much less clear and precise than how you (and many other authors) see it : I do not think that T'Pol and Trip can ever get to communicate telepathically with each other so clearly and precisely . The Bond for me is more like a kind of vehicle - vague - of feelings and emotions, even if thoughts may be shared, too.
In other words, it is love.
Which means that, in your way, you too, dear jrrm64, are quite right to feel and describe it thus.
Because, you see, here, in this story, of love between Trip and T'Pol, there's in abundance.
And this is wonderful.
Thank you, my friend.
TnTornado chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
I really enjoyed this story, and can't want for the next part, but I did want to point out one humorous mistake at the end of this chapter:

"Soon the cake would be brought out and the bridge and groom would cut it. "

Mistake or not I found it funny!

Keep up the great work!

TnTornado
Humbird chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Dude, freaking Awesome! Can't wait for the rest. Thanks you so much for writing this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
very good chapter and second half of the story. I like how trip understands what he wants and has to do are different. Good for him/them for planning for the future during a difficult time.
belen chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
I'm looking forward to the next part - About time for Captain Reed!
triptpol85 chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
That might have been the best chapter so far. I loved the assassination attempt, how Trip wasn't even surprised, he was just more like really!
triptpol85 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
I'm beginning to like Foley more and more.
triptpol85 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Sometimes we learn through pain! HAHAHAH that is awesome!
triptpol85 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
I like how this story is expanding from what it originally was. I'm really impressed!
triptpol85 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Another good chapter, I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next.
badkarma00 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
I'm looking forward to the next installment. This has been a great story so far, and I have enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Bad
TrekLover101 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Great ending! Can't wait for the next installment.
Belen09 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
I look forward to the next part - about time for Captain Reed! (smile!)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
very good chapter. Hopefully everything works out for Trip. I do like your descriptions of T'pol when he was injured and her trouble controlling her emotions. Can't wait for more! update soon.
badkarma00 chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
Excellent work! Great battle scene, and a nice tough with Archer ordering T'Pol to join him so she could go to Trip.

Really, REALLY, enjoying this story!

Bad
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »