Reviews for The Price of being a Warrior
Belen09 chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
I think that the interaction between Pike and April is interesting! I remember the original pilot episode and I had wished that there was more of a back story there. Thanks!
Nyotarules chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
I do enjoy this tale but there is no way Robert April or Christopher Pike were even born during the Romulan war much more less members of Starfleet. The war was around 2156-2160 as per Memory Alpha site, 100 years before Pike was captain of the Enterprise, and Captain April was born 30 years after the war.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
very good chapter. I like the mention of pike...good thing i watched the new movie a few days ago or I would have never caught his name.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
very good chapter. So, does Praetor Tavon end up ruling Romulus when the war is over? what kind of empire does he reign over? Anyway, good chapter happy to see the romulan ships starting to get what's coming to them. I also enjoyed the game of politics in the chapter with the good (archer wooing the emperor) and the bad(wanting the replace the fleet admiral). update soon!
Belen09 chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
I enjoy the multifaceted aspect of the story! All the cultures working together . . .
Alex Joleta chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
I think this is an all new high for you. This story is great. I am amazed at how detailed you can write. Some people have imagination, (like you) and some don't, (like me). I love reading your stories. I can't wait until the next chapter.
triptpol85 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is shaping up to be one hell of a story! Looking forward to reading more!
badkarma00 chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Great chapter! I like the fact that Trip is becoming a more decisive leader, and that he realizes that he needs control of the ships under his command and their staffing. He's the one responsible for not only the ships, but their accomplishments and failures.

Well written exchanges, especially between Trip and the Admirals.

Bad
TrekLover101 chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Nice battle scene. Keep up the excellent work.
Belen09 chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
I think Brody will have his hands full with his new XO! ;D
Asso chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
"There is none of the discipline a Vulcan child or a Romulan child is raised with. We are trained, but they are raised."

This is really intense. It says a lot of things, and by no means unimportant.

And about the scene where Trip and T'Pol make love (and they love each other)... what can I say? Please, write more of these scene. They are perfect.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
very good chapter. I look foward to seeing what happens with the cargo ship. Also, I do like the differences with the andorian emperor between Archer and Trip.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
very good chapter. I do wonder how the coalition will respond to the hit and run attacks of the Romulans. Humans are not all that bad at it either. I do wonder how this war will end, we know in cannon(ish) that there was a treaty and a DMZ made. Does this war end like WW2? Is the Nuclear bomb of the era made..Proton weapons? You have countless ways this can go and I eagerly await seeing how it unfolds!
Asso chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Let us say it: it is a plot really engaging. And sparkling, also. Beautiful dialogues. Indeed remarkable the one between Harris and Archer.
Now ... about Trip and T'Pol ... when the next?
Tamed Scoundrel chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Now it's going to get interesting. Can our Romulan leopard change her spots?
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »