Reviews for The Price of being a Warrior
Asso chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Let us say it: it is a plot really engaging. And sparkling, also. Beautiful dialogues. Indeed remarkable the one between Harris and Archer.
Now ... about Trip and T'Pol ... when the next?
Tamed Scoundrel chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Now it's going to get interesting. Can our Romulan leopard change her spots?
badkarma00 chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
And a wrench is in the plans. I like how you show us Trip's inner mind as he works through his survivor's guilt over his lost crew members. A good leader is always conscious of how his decisions effect those he commands.

I am enjoying this story a great deal!

Bad
scottiedog chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
Please keep writing! This story is very interesting. Please continue! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
very good chapter that gets to the more personal aspects of war and the costs of it, both in lives and money. I sure hope that the war is coming to end before kelby's brother enters or Trip really can keep that promise. It was a big one.
scottiedog chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Very touching chapter! Please continue! :)
Asso chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
"Sigh". By full delightfulness.
dialee chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
"He no longer felt her pain, which scared him. To feel her pain was to feel her. He needed the bond, the intimate connection to his mate, the feeling that they were one." The quality of your writing has improved by leaps and bounds, like the previous sentence.

Also, I really felt the sorry for the captain of the Excalibur with Archer aboard. I sincerely hope real military brass do not act like that today.

These two scenes show real excellence in your writing.
Asso chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Oh ahem, excuse me: the previous comments were mine. I don't know why my name didn't appear.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I already said it once, but I think that it is appropriate to repeat: from good to better. No, indeed: from best to even best.
This chapter is really nice, it runs as a train. And, then, let me say: the relationship between Trip and T'Pol that you weave is very sweet, fills the heart.
But there is also humor, which is good. Absolutely.
The final sentence ...

He kissed her again then he broke it off and smiled, "Remember no hands."

Awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I think I've already said, but I think that it is appropriate to repeat it. Better and better. No, better: from best to even best.
This chapter is very sweet. The relationship that you you're weaving between Trip and T'Pol is absolutely worthy of being remembered.
And the ending ...

He kissed her again then he broke it off and smiled, "Remember no hands."

Awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
very good chapter. With Archer and his fleet on the way and Romulan ships breaking through, is archer going to have to wait until Andoria to get back in the thick of things? Anyway, great chapter, I liked the action and the little bit of teasing trip did at the end...would seem like quite a bit of fun to tease a Vulcan.
Alex Joleta chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Now this chapter had me about to cry. Gave me goosebumps and everything. It just gets better all the time.
Belen09 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
All I can say is "So Very Nice!"
Asso chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
This is great, really well made. I really appreciate that, with skill, it is alluded - rather than being clearly said - to the depth of the love relationship between Trip and T'Pol.
Well, of course I also like what is said in no uncertain terms.
And then there's the action. Remarkable. really.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »