Reviews for The Price of being a Warrior
qualityjuice chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Really enjoying the progression of this story. Looking forward to the next part.
Asso chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Joy to write and tell. I've already said and I repeat. It shines through your writing.
Bravo.
Asso chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Better and better.
An enthralling Malcolm and, as for Trip and T'Pol, what could you wish better?
Asso chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
This is a very enjoyable chapter. In the first we felt the joy of writing, of narrating, which resulted in joy and pleasure to readers.
Here, there's something else: the joy and pleasure to hook in (positively, of course) the attention of readers.
A truly succeeded attempt.
Belen09 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Very good tight chapter. Well written!
Nyotarules chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Entertaining sequel, good balance of the war (not too many battles) and the story of characters involved. T'Pol's father is a shrewd politician and makes a good baddie, if she knew how manipulative he was she would kill him herself, what happened to her sister? Another question, if Section 31 is so good at covert operaions how comes they cannot stop Earth First or Terra Prime members from joining Starfleet?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
very good chapter. I'm enjoying the spy business, nice little break until the war heats up. Also, you're doing a great with describing the animating of Erib's antennae for her different moods - it adds good definition to the scene. Anyway, update soon.

-lot56
Alex Joleta chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Thank you, Thamk you, Thank you. Your writing is fantastic. This is a great chapter. A perfect mix of mystery and love. More Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
very good chapter. I look foward to more section 31 stuff, along with T'pol helping a conflicted Trip. Update soon!
badkarma00 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Ah, a new twist, and a good one. I'm interested to see who the assassin is, though.

Great story line you've started here!

Bad
Alex Joleta chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Great chapter. Ready and waiting for more.
Teri chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I think this may be one order from Section 31 that Malcolm completely agrees with - protect Trip & T'Pol. I have been enjoying these stories very much. Thank you for sharing them.
orionastro chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
excelent new chapter earth first is going to get a rude awakening, when section31 crash upon them
Belen09 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Earth First? I wondered when the isolationists would show up . . . and Section Thirty-One too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
uh oh, don't know if I like "at any costs" sounds ominous. However, I do look forward to Shran and Soval both in the the andorian guards presence...should be good.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »