Reviews for Harveys Capture
ImCrAzYaNdIkNoWiT XD chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
YES...YES...YES...*fist bumping the air*
Alice in a Hole chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Very cliche ending. I thought Susie's father woulh have been angry and then broke down. He would also ask Harvey why he did such a thing. I would have also suspected that Harvey tried to commit suicide because his soiled reputation! But besides that! Good!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
He did get justice in a way But not Great Justice the Family never found out the the: { BTw one of my favorite books but it was so sad .Still YOU could've taken more time You got him locked up! nice to know we don't just have once in common ;]
Katyuana chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Yes! I write Rise of the Guardians stuff and I know that Lovely Bones doesn't seem like my area but this was very satisfying. The guy was EVIL! Harvey really made me mad. REALLY MAD. I now hate cornfields. What happens when they find out before Harvey killed Susie, he did um... did that? You know... I'd say a lot more insults. Yeah... Okay.
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I agree that it was horrible that they would never retrieve her body. chances of being her being found is probably really really low. but i have to say that I loved watching him fall off that clip and smash into the rocks and tree the way he did. Hopefully they would have been able to find out he died.
Scarlet Loup chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
YES! This made my day haha.

I was so pissed when Harvey wasn't actually caught.
Ura Omote Author chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Let me tell you something - I am SO glad I read this. I consider myself an esteemed member of the "We Hate Harvey" club. He got his just desserts :)