Reviews for Peter's Superpower
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awww that was so adorable! Come on Peter, he just wanted more hugs!

"But Peter just had that stupid smile on his face and didn't seem in hugging mode, no matter how much Neal tried to give off a vibe of 'you know you want to' and to generally look huggable." - I love this, I can totally see that look, and I absolutely LOVE the description "more huggable".

"Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Peter put his head into his hands. Yeah, now would definitely not be a good time to try and get a hug from him." - Gotta agree with you on that one, Neal.

"Neal, rather proud of itself for figuring that one all by himself, mumbled, 'Best hugs ever,' right before he fell asleep. Which was why he didn't hear Peter laugh at that admission or see the warm smile slowly spreading across his face." - Seriously, this line gave me warm fuzzes inside. :)

"'Was there something you wanted?'
Yes! '...No.'" - Best. Line. EVER.
Kameya Karona chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh my GOD! That is sooo cute!
gotyour6 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I loved this. Reminded me of a friend I have who gives the best hugs as well. I hope there's more to come...
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That was lovely, aside from being really quite sweet and heartwarming it was also very amusing because Neal rationalised the situation and conducted his 'research' in such a Neal-like way.

I think the ending was my favourite part, because ever since that wonderful moment in series one I've always enjoyed seeing drugged-Neal being open and honest with Peter, and the reaction it generates from Peter in return.

You did a great job of keeping them both in character and also of adding just the right amount of humour to stop things becoming too sentimental and therefore AU. I could actually almost see this happening onscreen :)
blackrose538 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
lol :) this certainly made me smile like... a LOT :) very nice job :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
seems like neal has to be drugged to say what he's really thinking!

but i guess he will get more hugs from now on!
Angusina chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very good, get the feeling Neal didn't get many hugs as a child.
MorganD chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
So fluffly I could die! Literally! Blessed be whoever came up with this awesome prompt. And a million thanks to you for filling it with such perfection (and for bringing Loopy Neal back).
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
gnbrules chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is so adorable I don't even care that the premise is so silly. Hug Stealing For Dummies. Love it!
swanpride chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Great that you joined us over here...still love the story!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Cute and hilarious! Thanks.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
So cute.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Poor Neal trying so hard to get a hug. Maybe now that peter knows how muchNeal likes/needs a hug he will be a little more free with them.