Reviews for Controversy
Unknown2Any1 chapter 35 . 2/5
I Love This Story! Form beginning to end I just love it! The very good humor had me laughing out loud, the sweetness had me melting and the well versed wit of each, soo good. Very well done and I applaud you!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
I love that you put "hakuna matada" in this story. My real name Is in Swahili.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
In the 5th to last paragraph I think you meant to say "you were meant to be a bloody Slytherin." You said Gryffindor.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Poor sev.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Quite a few mistakes in the grammar but the story is intriguing.
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
that was almost suspiciously like peter pan
FreyrFnk chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I enjoy your depiction of Harry and Draco it's such a breath of fresh air unf
in chapter one, all be it is spelt albeit

everything else is glorious so far -onto chapter 2 now rub hands-
Buzzy B chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
Dear writer, (I Write Sins Not Trajedies)
One of the best well written Harry Potter fanfics that I've read. I loved how you altered the story from its original; the characters, their feelings and personality, relationships and the whole plot of the story. This story grabbed me and pulled me into its world the second I fished reading the first paragraph and by the time I was halfway through the first chapter I couldn't put my phone down. Some highlights from the story included Harry flirting with Severus, Harry and Dracos' relationship, the hunt for the horcruxes and much much more. I must congratulate you on being such an amazing and talented writer and I hope that you continue to write and eventually write a book that will become a best seller and wish you the best of luck with future stories that you may write. (ェ)
Yours sincerely,
Buzzy B
(an admirer)
Glassstar93 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
I loved Snape's reaction to Harry. Thinking that he was in an alternative universe. I loved that part.
Rival lover chapter 35 . 6/9/2013
:) I love this soo much :D
NightOwlNeith chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Is the movie they're watching space Jam? Cause it sounds like it.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/18/2013
Kind of an anti-climax at the end
GrowingObsessed chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Love it!
ob1292 chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
I am hoping that you will do something with the Longbottoms like you did with Regulus where Harry and Draco will their magic to heal the damage that was done to Frank and Alice.
atymer chapter 35 . 5/1/2013
Good story. I very much appreciated the relationship development between our antagonists. The small changes certainly made Harry task easier. I was enjoyable to read characters having intelligence enough to put prejudices aside to save their own lives when the 'leaders' fell from the task.