Reviews for Controversy
HoneyBear84 chapter 35 . 4/28
Loved it
Tayledras Starsong chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
Was re-reading this fic again. This time, don't know why, but when I got to this chapter, the music to "A Whole New World" was going thru my head...(giggle).
Unknown2Any1 chapter 35 . 2/5/2014
I Love This Story! Form beginning to end I just love it! The very good humor had me laughing out loud, the sweetness had me melting and the well versed wit of each, soo good. Very well done and I applaud you!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
I love that you put "hakuna matada" in this story. My real name Is in Swahili.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
In the 5th to last paragraph I think you meant to say "you were meant to be a bloody Slytherin." You said Gryffindor.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Poor sev.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Quite a few mistakes in the grammar but the story is intriguing.
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
that was almost suspiciously like peter pan
FreyrFnk chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I enjoy your depiction of Harry and Draco it's such a breath of fresh air unf
in chapter one, all be it is spelt albeit

everything else is glorious so far -onto chapter 2 now rub hands-
Buzzy B chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
Dear writer, (I Write Sins Not Trajedies)
One of the best well written Harry Potter fanfics that I've read. I loved how you altered the story from its original; the characters, their feelings and personality, relationships and the whole plot of the story. This story grabbed me and pulled me into its world the second I fished reading the first paragraph and by the time I was halfway through the first chapter I couldn't put my phone down. Some highlights from the story included Harry flirting with Severus, Harry and Dracos' relationship, the hunt for the horcruxes and much much more. I must congratulate you on being such an amazing and talented writer and I hope that you continue to write and eventually write a book that will become a best seller and wish you the best of luck with future stories that you may write. (ェ)
Yours sincerely,
Buzzy B
(an admirer)
Glassstar93 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
I loved Snape's reaction to Harry. Thinking that he was in an alternative universe. I loved that part.
Rival lover chapter 35 . 6/9/2013
:) I love this soo much :D
NightOwlNeith chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Is the movie they're watching space Jam? Cause it sounds like it.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/18/2013
Kind of an anti-climax at the end
GrowingObsessed chapter 2 . 5/8/2013