Reviews for Harry Potter and Amelia Bones
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/31
Um...Am I the only one confused?
Where were you when Severus was abused? Please don't lie about caring. You don't care about everyone. You are just a biased, bigoted individual.
natztash chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
Please update!
Angels-heart1 chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
Great story! Hope there is more to come.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Please update soon brilliant story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Love the story! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
A pretty good rewrite of CoS. I take it that Hermione was not petrified?

It will be interesting to se how you redo PoA.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Good, reasonable chapter. Harry's anger is most believable.

It is a pity though that the Dursleys are treated more humanely than Harry ever was, even now.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I like the theme for this story. I have always felt that Amelia Bones is on of the most underused characters in canon.

This chapter with it's background make sense. I'm glad to see good, if still rather ineffectual adults.

zarkan chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
Not bad really not bad and I cant wait to see what is going to happen next so please update soon see ya.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Dealt with? It seems like everyone gets away with the abuse...I'm a bit confused
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 2/26/2015
More ASAP please! This is GOOOOD! :-D
MartinDeShade chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Severe child abuse and you are going to give the abuser a slap on the wrist and put the child in his care again? That is insane. I have known people that spent more time in jail for getting into a fight with people their own age. Most places start at a Minimum of one year in prison, loss of reputation(the people at his job would know), and the loss of parental rights(IE not put the kid with the abuser).

This is actually worse than canon. At least there the people in charge weren't aware of the abuse.
stars90 chapter 22 . 1/31/2015
Hmm. You've set a bunch of balls rolling in this chapter. I'd be really interested to see where they end up
teachergirl chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Why does a Malfoy have access to Harry's account? This doesn't make any sense!