Reviews for Harry Potter and Amelia Bones
Please update soon brilliant story
Love the story! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 4/14
A pretty good rewrite of CoS. I take it that Hermione was not petrified?

It will be interesting to se how you redo PoA.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 4/14
Good, reasonable chapter. Harry's anger is most believable.

It is a pity though that the Dursleys are treated more humanely than Harry ever was, even now.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/14
I like the theme for this story. I have always felt that Amelia Bones is on of the most underused characters in canon.

This chapter with it's background make sense. I'm glad to see good, if still rather ineffectual adults.

zarkan chapter 22 . 3/8
Not bad really not bad and I cant wait to see what is going to happen next so please update soon see ya.
Dealt with? It seems like everyone gets away with the abuse...I'm a bit confused
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 2/26
More ASAP please! This is GOOOOD! :-D
MartinDeShade chapter 2 . 2/1
Severe child abuse and you are going to give the abuser a slap on the wrist and put the child in his care again? That is insane. I have known people that spent more time in jail for getting into a fight with people their own age. Most places start at a Minimum of one year in prison, loss of reputation(the people at his job would know), and the loss of parental rights(IE not put the kid with the abuser).

This is actually worse than canon. At least there the people in charge weren't aware of the abuse.
stars90 chapter 22 . 1/31
Hmm. You've set a bunch of balls rolling in this chapter. I'd be really interested to see where they end up
teachergirl chapter 9 . 1/31
Why does a Malfoy have access to Harry's account? This doesn't make any sense!
teachergirl chapter 8 . 1/31
So what is the purpose of Harry going to Azakaban when he doesn't even ask Melody why she stole his money. And, how did she steal it?
geetac chapter 22 . 1/31
I like the chapter very much.
StormyFireDragon chapter 22 . 1/31
main thing is that it's floo powder and floo network. also i noticed that you are missing the last letter of words. is this a computer problem or something? Also you have February spelled wrong in the last sentence. Thought you should know
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 1/30
If they knew he was abused why not just move him...obviously threats weren't working...duh