Reviews for The Stuff That Doesn't Make Sense
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was absolutely hilarious. I'm glad I found this gem. It's wonderful!
CrystalC chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Lolz. :D. A real comedy of errors. :p
dainlord chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow, this fanfiction was very ... extraordinary! But in a good way. Its very rare to find such a great story nowadays!

I havent laughed so much because of a story in a long time! Great Story!
SweetFirefly chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I've never laughed so much in my life! XD All the characters were great, and I just can't imagine how Minako, Makoto, Ami and Rei didn't notice a crowd following them! Hehehe. Poor Shingo-kun, he will have to look for a girlfriend in another show. Added to my Favorites!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
*cracks up*

Oh, my sides hurt from laughing so hard!

"Oh, Usagi-chan, it was horrible! The tall

blonde girl kept hitting on me and the old man was a pervert and that

guy from the temple kept screeching and screeching and..."

Fantastic. Truly, truly fantastic.
Phoenix2772 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
*There is a reason why your talisman is a mirror.*

*I'm afraid the age difference is insurmountable*

*I'm sorry, Setsuna-momma, but I'd have to lie.*

LOL!

Great story all around.

It's funny that most people play Setsuna as serious and proper (and in your case, frigid) when the manga Setsuna is a little looser near as I can tell. She does make a great straight man for humorous stories, no question.

Really good funny story. Worth reading again and again.

Only real complaint? I thought the idea of Shingo and Hotaru was funnier without the Chibiusa thing at the end. It's just as funny that Shingo would go hunting for two lesbians and find a girlfriend instead. It was a rare combination of "Aw" and "funny" that is spoiled by that ending.

Seriously, having Hotaru for a girlfriend? What in the world is that going to be like?

"Well, Shingo-kun, it's been fun, but I've got to go drop the hammer on everyone now. See you next life. Maybe."
MadaMag chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
ROTFL

hahahaha

Even if I expected at end Usagi princes-like 'burst-in', revealing to both parties about Mich and Haru.

But Shingo and Grandpa are great!
elianthos chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
yay! I've read it on ASMR , but couldn't review. Today I stsrt perusing one of my Authors'fav list, and... voilĂ  *happiness*

I love this story. It's hilarious, but in a smart side-splitting sort of way.

Really, some of the old Authors are the best (hope you don't mind the 'old'. It's out of respect *nondnod*). I'm glad I've been able to enjoy your story even years after you've written it.

gratefully,

elianthos
Veleda chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
"We got so caught up in finding out who was
a lesbian, we almost lost our humanity." *Laughs* This was inspired. Half the fun was trying to figuring out which character was going to show up next. As for Chibi-Usa and Hotaru, I always knew it. *Smirks*
jster1983 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Poor Shingo I wish Hotaru was interested in him they seem like a good couple even tough i don't believe they have met each other in the series at all unless they did and it was edited. Oh well
jster1983 chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
if any of the 4 girls that are friends with the boy's sister were involved their could only be about 6 possiblities about the two who are involved with each other since you do the figures.
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
That was both weird and funny. But poor Shingo. He doesn't get a break. He didn't get to see anyone make out, he didn't get with anyone, and the one main character remotely near his age had a thing for his future neice.
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
My gods that was great. _ Had me laughing though at least half of it. Poor Shingo, though, to get let down at the end like that... oh well.

... yannow, I still say it's Makoto and Ami, and nobody knows. _~

~Sam
Sailor Coruscant chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
*dies laughing*

Thank you so much for writing this. You've made a terrible week suddenly brighter and I am eternally grateful to you.

All gushing aside, this was a wonderfully written story, very well planned and beautifully told. I cannot wait to read the next thing you come up with.
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
AAAAGH! NO! NOT HOTARU-CHAN!

Sorry. I'm a saturn fan. That was very interesting.

~C-chan