Reviews for Wingman
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
*hides under bed to hide from cuteness*
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Aww I love this.. how Dean and Sam are always looking out for each other. I love this, it made me smile:) So thank you
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I don't know how this story pass me up, but this was really good. I just loved it. :)
SayLo chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Damn Dean's sharp, got Sammy talking and all light shouldered now. Good stuff
laurie31 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That was so perfect, it could have been a scene from the show. (It SHOULD have been a scene from the show!) I could hear and see it all as I was reading, and the ending was the perfect cherry on top of the mound of perfection. :)
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
You, my dear, have just made me the happiest girl on Earth.
And, by the way, my excuse for taking so long to review is that I have been literally frozen in place for about two days in utter joy because of this story.
That is the 100% kind-of-almost-truth.

I really just loved everything about this one and I think I was screaming in happiness throughout this entire story.
Thank you.
Thank you.
(One more time) Thank you.
Winchesters4Me chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
sweet fun and lovely story
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is exactly what I needed right now. Some good old fashioned sweet brotherly moments that season 8 seems to be allergic to right now. I absolutely adored the fact that Dean just wanted someone for Sam to talk to. Loved Sam being shocked that Dean's intention wasn't to get him laid after all. LOL Perfect!
kjdw chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Fun. I like this!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Nicely done.
mb64 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh I love this! Absolutely, positively love it!

Excellently written and your characterization and dialogue are perfect.

Thank you for the brotherly happiness- it was just what I needed today. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Holy cow. Awesome! Love this. :)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
"You actually meant quality time," Sam said, the realization dawning on him all at once.

"What?"

"Quality time. You knew I wasn't in it to get laid last night. That's why you introduced me to Isabel, not the single girls. You wanted me to talk."

Dean grinned at him and took a drink of his coffee.

"Definition of a good wingman, Sammy. Always got your back."

AW-W-W-W-W-W-W!
SO touching. I - I love it.
Hadn't ever heard "cheekbones pop" before, but now it makes me think of someone who's so stunning, I can just see her. Wow.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Aww! That was so sweet!..

Absolutely PERFECT!