Reviews for But I always will
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
It's so angsty... I LOVE IT!
PauliPorcupine chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Gah! I love this one so much. Beautiful.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
The Civil Wars have to be what angels sound like. They are more than amazing. Poison and Wine is my favorite song and I'm so very glad it inspired this. It was a different take on what I usually picture this song meaning. I like the way you applied it to Castle and Beckett. I always love a lil angst. This was wonderful.
Jessie
KelliP chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh, this was incredibly written. Heartbreaking, but beautiful.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Beautiful. A nice touch you had, with Castle helping Beckett with the ointment, trying to sooth away both of their pain. And covering her up with his shirt, her protection :) very well done.
B.anon chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Really nicely characterized.
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Excellent story!
paris.and.always chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Beautifully done. I don't think I've read anything similar to this before and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Msreadalot71292 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
i remember watching a fan video for grace shepard and james king of the last resort ...for the same song i so totally agree with this too
aggieboyle chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Such a sweet story, and very much in line with their characters, IMO. Thank you for writing this.
BWjournal chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loved this! I was a bit uneasy about how much Castle was punishing himself at the aftermath of him trying to save her, but you rewarded it in a good way :) I don't really know if for me it would had been better to add a bit from someone making a comment about how the shove would have harmed her further if it had been stronger, kinda like hammering down more that he could have really gone past the trade bruises from saving her life. I don't know if I'm explaining myself, I guess what I'm saying is that I needed a bit more of factors, ingredients, something that made him feel worse. Dunno, IMHO. Great job either way!
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great story!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was a very tender & sweet moment
BrookeGreene chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Holy... that was amazing! I can really see this scenario happening on the show.

I can't get over the image of him rubbing lotion into her skin and dressing her in his shirt... gawd. This is so them, and Poison & Wine is so them. Now I'm listening to the song for the millionth time and I can't handle how Castle/Beckett it is!
Kedmaree chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow amazing truly :)
Oh The Civil Wars are the best.