Reviews for Embrace
sujari6 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I think there's going to be a lot of trouble ahead.
motherbeatrice chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
nocturnal douchebaggery for sure, my neighbors kids were playing basket ball hoops right by my bedroom window at 4am...ugh...
these two are going to kill each other...hide the guns...
Melba87 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
uh-oh.
edward's assuming. nothing good ever comes of that. lol.
i have kids, therefore, late-night parties that disturb the kiddies from getting to sleep would disturb me more than rising early.
Madeline4994 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Ha! This is great.
redviolet chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
nocturnal douchebaggery for sure! our neighbors drive us insane with their loudness and light pollution. out of 3 boys, none of them looks like edward and they smell too! lol
blueeyes11354 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Night probably. Though really, they both kinda suck. lol Seem to be assuming a lot about the other. And she didn't even call the cops! lol
TwimomJen chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
HAHAHAHA! Oh man... He thinks Bella called the cops. Uh oh. Game on, more than it is now. The nocturnal douchebaggery is worse. Bc, here in the south you've got to do yard work early otherwise you'll be scorching later. I'm in baton rouge, la. Can't wait for tomorrows update :))

Jen:))
MDtwiwriter chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Both if intentional. Bella could have waited with the lawn mower, but she didn't. Edward could have turned the music down, but he didn't. So they are both rightfully pissed. When you think about it this is how wars start.
robertnkristen chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
this is getting really interesting..hahah love these two !
TwimomJen chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
HAHAHAHAHA ! These two are PRICELESS! 3..

Jen :))
IluvSpunk chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Bwahahaha! Oh poor Bella, she's in for it now!
stephdc chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
It would be the nocturnal douchebaggery. I'm a very light sleeper and LOVE my sleep. I would have been the ones to call the cops lol
suzie55 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
So cute! Are you tired of hearing that? Hope not. Love your story xo
TwimomJen chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
LOVING this. My email is clogged w/updates right now. Had to get on this after Nic posting in the grp. Their banter is WONDERFUL! Can't wait to see where this goes. :))

Jen :))
TessLouise chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
My neighbor makes noise all the time, so I can even pick. He's an asshat.
2,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »