Reviews for Embrace
aliceinfanfiction chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Ugh, definitely morning inconsideration! I'm with Ed on this one! :P
Can't wait to see what happens next xD
googoocar1 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Love this! I think noise at night is worse for me...I like things quiet when I'm trying to fall asleep. Not that I appreciate being woken up early, but...
mdf chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
HA. love it
michangelina chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I love it!
RottenLemonz chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
"Sucker." Hahahahaha! Oh man, these two... lol.
Rob's Zombie chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I have BOTH morning mowers and night time partiers! I really think the night ones are more idk obnoxious! Love this story soooo funny:-)!
VampLuvah chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
The cars parked in front of my house! Hahahahaha

Reminds me of my used-to-be neighbor. He taught me that the parking area in front your house is for that house only.

Crotchety old man always got pissed at us for having so many cars at our house. Football season was a trying time for him.

Where I live now curb space is non existent. We live in a town house community. So I feel Mr. Moon's pain.
RottenLemonz chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Lol, this is so cute. Kinda reminded me of that guy who took the neighbor's lightbulb from his porch lamp and left it in his mailbox w/ a note. I love it! :D
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Tough call but I'm leaning toward the early morning yard work as worse. But Edward's so not going to be happy about the cops. I wonder who called them.
ClancyJane chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
How arrogant to think he was only pissing off one person in the neighborhood with his party...Bella beware !
TwistStix chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I had a good chuckle at Bella stomping through Edward's house in her PJ shorts. What will Edward do in retaliation. Fun times ahead!
BLilTXgirl chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
As someone who is definitely not a morning person, the morning stuff irritates me more, but I've also been kept awake by late night parties before so... Neither is a good thing. I can't wait to see what he comes up with now that he thinks she called the cops!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
3x:)
Kitty Bad chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Typical! She wasn't the one who called the cops but he's going to retaliate for it anyway. LOL I think the nocturnal douchebaggery gets to me the most. We have a neighbor who likes to throw parties a couple of times a month and they go on until 1am with loud mariachi music. WTF?
Craving2Read chapter 3 . 11/19/2012