Reviews for Embrace
RottenLemonz chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Lol, this is so cute. Kinda reminded me of that guy who took the neighbor's lightbulb from his porch lamp and left it in his mailbox w/ a note. I love it! :D
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Tough call but I'm leaning toward the early morning yard work as worse. But Edward's so not going to be happy about the cops. I wonder who called them.
ClancyJane chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
How arrogant to think he was only pissing off one person in the neighborhood with his party...Bella beware !
TwistStix chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I had a good chuckle at Bella stomping through Edward's house in her PJ shorts. What will Edward do in retaliation. Fun times ahead!
BLilTXgirl chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
As someone who is definitely not a morning person, the morning stuff irritates me more, but I've also been kept awake by late night parties before so... Neither is a good thing. I can't wait to see what he comes up with now that he thinks she called the cops!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
3x:)
Kitty Bad chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Typical! She wasn't the one who called the cops but he's going to retaliate for it anyway. LOL I think the nocturnal douchebaggery gets to me the most. We have a neighbor who likes to throw parties a couple of times a month and they go on until 1am with loud mariachi music. WTF?
Craving2Read chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
BOTH!
Pet Haggis chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Oh I love this story. I hope you can update as quickly as you have in the past. This is so up my alley you are almost parked on my doorstep. I love a feisty Bella and a devious Edward. I can't wait to see what they do. I would prank the shit outta that boy. Nothing is beneath me. I have no shame. I am sending my craziness to this Bella. Make that man suffer! *cackling whilst rubbing hands in glee*
banshee69 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Oh no... the gloves are coming off. LOL!
BLilTXgirl chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
A story like this makes me so grateful for my neighbors! LOL
Iteachu4600 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
That's a tough one they both piss me off. I'll admit I called the cops once when I lived in an apartment when people decided to play baseball outside at 3 am screaming and yelling me and my roommates weren't pleased. Turns out we wern't the only ones a cop was already on the way. But I have been woken up because of yard work wasn't happy then either.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
morning inconsideration or nocturnal douchebaggery?

I have a neighbor who regularly engages in both. Seriously, I don't know when this guy sleeps. I suspect he may be a (((whispers))) vampire.

Since he at least gets points for blasting good music, not playing rap or hip hop or pop, and him and his friends not being obnoxious drunks, I find his morning inconsideration (saws and weedeaters and yappy dogs) to be much worse.
CrookedArm chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
God I don't know what would piss me off more. I think maybe having been asleep and then woken by rude noisy neighbors would be worse, because I would be cranky at having loss my blissful state. Oh boy, Edward is going to get down and dirty now. This should be fun! I love your writing, Rochelle.
tff000 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
so bad that he assumed it was her
2,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »