Reviews for Recreation
Silvermist464 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Don't know that I would be relaxed around someone that just broke in to my room... good job with the chapter.
Silvermist464 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Nice job here to. You did great with this chapter. Please don't you not finish your stories. You must finish them!#
Isiybelle chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hey guys, my computer completely crashed and I lost all of my chapters for this story, so you will have to wait until January 2 or 3 for the next chapter. I apologize but my internet has been down, too. This has been the first time on the web since Christmas. I will get the chapter to you asap.
HuskyFan chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Great story so far :) I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope it comes soon.
Isiybelle chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Thank you guys! This is my first story and I already have good reviews! YEAH!
TheRyomaEchizen chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Cant wait to read the next update! This story is really cute!
leandryn chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
i love this. it is so awesome. when wolf's rain ended it was at a cliff hanger. what you have written so far is what i have been fascinating about for a long time. thanks for writing, hope you add more chapters i would love to continue reading.
Isiybelle chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This is my first fanfic, so please be nice. I would have posted one of these little note things last week, but I had a vacation to go on, so I didn't really have much time. I don't really know what to do, but based on the other stories I've read on this site, I'm supposed to put something that says DISCLAIMER or what ever, so here it is. Thank you and good bye.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Wolf's Rain or it's characters. I only own the idea for this story.