Reviews for Tough love For Natsu
FoxyGirl2512 chapter 27 . 5/27
CHRISTMAS! PLEASE DO A CHRISTMAS STORY, but, make Natsu NOT gay or homosexual or bisexual...MAKE IT A CHRISTMAS NALU STORY!{Natsu x Lucy}
BeesForMituna chapter 29 . 2/16
Rip, poor Natsu
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
*reads second A/N* Oh shut up Gajeel xD
HensleyTWC chapter 35 . 4/10/2016
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW_HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA_TTTTTTTTT NOT NOW PLS KEEP ON GOING THIS STORY IS TO GOOD
Guest chapter 35 . 7/15/2015
*Applause* omg that was so awesomely well done. I'm sad to see it end. Thankyou for being sooooo awesome! It was such a page turner, well you know... virtual style. I read it for four hours straight, and I didn't stop till it was past midnight. Anyway awesome awesome awesome job! I look forward to more of your stories!
MJJK chapter 29 . 7/15/2015
Ok I just have to say, I couldn't stop myself from laughing a bit when Erza scolded her leg XD XD XD
Guest chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
I can only think of on weird to describe this. And that word is yeeeeeeeeeeees!
MJJK chapter 23 . 7/15/2015
OMG that conversation stuff at the end is SOOOO funny! XD XD XD
MJJK chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
I just gotta say. You are an awesome writer. I can tell you put a ton of work into these and I love how few typos there are. There are about a twentieth of how many most other stories that I've read have and it makes the story a lot more enjoyable. I also love how you extended the story even though you could've easily ended it after the fifth chapter. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou for writing such an awesome fanfic.
Yvonne Park chapter 35 . 8/4/2014
Interesting story! Good job. :)

-Yvonne
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 35 . 5/12/2014
OH MY GOD! THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! You're a fantastic writer.
mia.poffenbarger chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
I already love this fanfic and I love long fanfics so I think you should keep writing this stour is really good so far
nazurath92 chapter 35 . 2/19/2014
Thanks for the Amazing story i'm really glad you ended it with a happy ending
nazurath92 chapter 31 . 2/18/2014
The last few chapters had me a little shocken that I couldn't even respond but they had me to into them to stop this is a good story... I've been waiting for this part so excited
nazurath92 chapter 16 . 2/18/2014