Reviews for Cut Like A Rose
iheartgod175 chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
I've read this story for the last two years, and I haven't even stopped to leave a review. Goodness, what's wrong with me? Anyway, I apologize for not leaving a review for this story, which is pretty awesome and has everything that keeps me waiting for the next chapter: the drama, the angst (I love me some angst), the crime, and of course bad boy Akatsuki. For some reason, when I first started watching Sharp, I thought Akatsuki was a delinquent. He just has that...look, I guess.

I know how it feels to abandon a story. I have several stories that haven't been updated in years. And I agree; people like that shouldn't throw hissy fits over the update time of a story. I most certainly wouldn't. If the author hasn't updated in a while, I say, "They're dealing with life issues, which is way more important than fanfiction", and move on.

That being said though, I look forward to seeing how Doremi will handle Akatsuki, and just how Aiko and Hazuki will react to her seeing a member of the yaku-no, wait, ninkyo dantai. I hope I got that , their reactions may not be pretty.

So far, so good! Keep up the good work!

-God bless, iheartgod175
mysteryreader6626 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Can you please continue love for four? And good story
EclipseKuran chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
I love Yakuza AUs. I really like where this is going, but the first chapters had a two year span from this one, which concerns me a little. Oh well, please update soon.
Lady Aoi-chan chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
You are such an asshole. You had better have a damn good explanation for taking so f*cking long to update the fanfiction. It pisses me off to come and see the story isn't going anywhere and it seems to have a good plot. I hate the idea of Doremi and Akatsuki but if I find a good story with their names I will read it. And that's the reason I am so damn pissed off. You should notice the lady in my name and ladies are usually calm. I usually am and this is the first time I've written such a bad review on anything. God I wish I could track you down and make you suffer. You better write a good explanation . I mean if you have work just say so, damn it
RoseQuartz1 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Poor Doremi. :(
Chamcha chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I almost lost my hope for the update, but really thanks for the update! :)
doremishine itsuko chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
this story is very interesting please update soon the next chapter
Chamcha chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Update soon, pretty please... *give puppy eyes look*
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wow...That was...INTENSE. Wow...
PippElulu chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That *eye twitch* was scary... But still awesome, continue on!

I'm making an exit!
Ciao!
S.P.D. Gold Ranger chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
WOW.

Didn't think you had it in ya, Yuki-chan! I, for one, am very excited to see where this goes!

So, as always, I eagerly await the next chapter!

(Incidentally, that was what I thought of Akatsuki at first as well! Great minds think alike, huh?)

Time to set sail,