Reviews for Those Left Behind
PurpleBlanket101 chapter 3 . 5/8
Awwwww :3
TheMellowMidnight chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
This a very good and well written fanfic. You should update soon. I just love the emotion put into it. And i am curious of the Ice Queen and Marshal Lee's story version
Cc chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I want more. Please!
rosyeyes chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
thank you very much for toying with my feelings. If you excuse me I am going to go sob in the corner.
TheOnlyK chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I've been waiting two months for another chapter (from either story) to come out. Your writing is fantastic!
perso rosa chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
i love this story its coming along nicely :D
Chocochip-chan chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Update!
EBBZTHEWRITER chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Do it please! I believe in you!
whitealmond chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Yes, please do write about an encounter between Marshall's mom and Simone. I'd be very anxious to see your take on it excellent, exciting chapter! Was this the first time Marshall tapped into his demon powers? It was very well written!
Wolfie-V chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Woah. Nice fanfiction! Please write a fourth chapter, because I am loving this backstory!
Applejackmlp chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
This is so great! You should keep going with the story, I really want to see an end.
AlexCfiolee chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I check both of your fanfictions everyday for updates. I love your writing so much, please update soon! :)
NintenClo chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Please do some more chapters, this is good stuff and who wouldn't want Marshall's mom! Love what you're doing with Ice Queen
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
*sigh* I read this while listening to Remember You. Curse these feels. Why does it feel so real? I feel REAL sadness in my heart.*goes in corner and sobs quietly*(Great job on this Dx)
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I think it'd be great if you added that part in. I can't wait to see how Marshall lee's mom and Simone meet, or rather how the meeting goes.