Reviews for The Gang
Eric Cartman forever chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Great ending to the story! :)
Numbuh 227 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Ok nice ending keep writing good!
DC2011 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Well...I don't recall you revealed the hooded figure from last chapter, I'm going to say it's him. Mr. Herriman, no!
Flutejrp chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Wicked! Aww...it's over? Well, another great masterpiece by a great author! Good luck on your other stories and I can't wait to read those! :)
KNDOp.Numbuh 227 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Ok that's a nice chapter. Oh boy, now arlon is geething a visit from Kami. Tha'I'm looking forward to.
The hooded figure is King K. Rool?
Divachick86 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Crocus! Thats right Kami, let's show him respect Drilovsky style!
Mika chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
ISSSS ITTTT APE ESCAAAAAAAAAAPE I HEARD SPECTEEEEEER
DC2011 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
That moment when you realise everything you wanted wasn't exactly the best choice.
Eric Cartman forever chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
This is so awesome! Great work! :)
Flutejrp chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Wow! Freaky school! Wouldn't want to attend that school... Kami and Jeremiah had a fight! But they made up and now Kami regrets sending her daughter to that school... Hopefully everything will turn out alright for the Heartly family! Great job on the chapter and can't wait for the next! :)
Flutejrp chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Man! That's some family drama! I wonder how Vweeb will deal hanging with a gang... Great job on the chapter and can't wait for the next! :)
Divachick86 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Poor Jerimiah. He has no clue what is going on! . Eveeryone knows youdont send ur naughty children to BUTLER school! U send them to MILITARY school! Duh! Great chapter! .
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Oh boy, that was the last straw for Kami. This is getting better! What could that invicible thing be? Also hope Zach and Maddy didn't hurt themeselves after falling to Earth.
Keep updating!
DC2011 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I'm sorry, but, what is wrong with that kid?
Eric Cartman forever chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Awesome chapter! Please update soon! :)