Reviews for I've lost them both
Imagi chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
awww poor tai, they'lll remember you eventually! poor tai... YAY SORATO!
knell poter chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
I know exactly how he feels. I had to go through that before when I was 14. But I had to chose between my best friend or my new relationship with someone else. I didn't pick either because I felt that it just wouldn't have worked out if I did pick one over the other. They were both made at me because of it, but the way I see it is that its their lost not mine. Anyway, great story. Hope you write more. I'm not a big fan of Sorato. More of a Taiora fan. Why did they do that anyway, hurt Tai like that. It wasn't right. The way I see it is that its their lost, not Tai. Taiora rules! Phew, what a long review. See ya later! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :)
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Yes, I like very much this!
Angelz Wingz chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
I luv it! But it is a little sad for Tai! Sorato 4eva! _
Lauren Greenwald chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Awsome I loved it write more PLEASE.
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Awwwwww, poor Taichi-kun! This was so good! Koushiro, playing soccer? Lol! CYA!

Kasumi!
VanillaPuF chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
i love it!
Trinity chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
omg, i'm going to cry. poor tai. i was looking for something angsty but this?
Forlorn Grenade chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Yooch. Very Yooch. I don't know what Yooch means. But it's very Yooch.
Iris-Rei chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
WOW! A Sorato! Those are sooo rare these days... _ .

Anyhoo, great fic. Even though I'm a Yamara supporter, I've never thought about Tai's reaction to their love...

Keep on writing, Leto. You have no idea how many people wish they could write like you do.

(Did I really say that? c.c;;)
Digi Girl333 chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
This was sooooooooooooo sad! Please write more asap!
Misty Silverlight chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
*sniffs* Miraculously, i feel sorry for Tai. But at leat Sora and Matt are together! Keep on writin'!
The Kirei Rocket chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
I loved this! After reading some things that had made me a little upset, this was great! I'd never thought of it like this, and I love it! I never thought i'd say this, but... poor Tai! I feel sorry for him.
Digital Senshi Sailor Who chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
Waaaiii! *sniffs* Such a wonderful fic! Beautifully written, wonderful...poor Tai. ( Well, as I'm a big Sorato fan, I really liked this... -_
silvernimbus chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
i luved it.. ish sooooo sad... but i luv sorato...you make tai sound like a sensitive yet selfish guy but hey i'm not gonna complain a sorato is a sorato... SoRATo forever! more sorato pleeesssseee.