Reviews for The Princely Pardon
africaflower77 chapter 11 . 9/23
Awwwwwwwwww such sweet ending
africaflower77 chapter 7 . 9/23
Uh huh how exactly does he plan to get back?
africaflower77 chapter 5 . 9/23
Uh ohhh oh and by the way I'm in study hall so that's why i'm reading but if in my next class I get in trouble for reading I will blame it on you;);)
africaflower77 chapter 4 . 9/23
The turkey!
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 9/23
Poor gobble head though personally I never had a taste for turkey:p
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 9/23
Bad Bruce teaching an innocent child and manners:)
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 9/23
Sure Bruce whatever you say:):)
Airenee chapter 11 . 3/11
Another touching story! Loved it!
Airenee chapter 10 . 3/11
Go Gobblehead!
Airenee chapter 8 . 3/11
I found Alfred and Bruce's conversation about the Turkey hilarious.
Airenee chapter 5 . 3/11
The last part sounds so sad... a foreshadowing of sorts. (Looking forward to the next chapter)
Airenee chapter 4 . 3/11
D'awwwww Bruce is so sweet around Dick.
Airenee chapter 3 . 3/11
Gobblehead. Nice name
Cute Kirby chapter 11 . 1/21
Bruce mis-corrected Dick. It really should be "just you and me" instead of "just you and I." I is the subject pronoun, while me is the object. If you aren't sure which to use, you can usually figure it out by only using me or I - "just me" makes more sense than "just I."

I'm slightly disappointed that there was no mention of the presidential pardon Lincoln gave his Thanksgiving turkey apart from the reference in the title. I think Dick would've loved that story.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
This was sooo sweet . . . One of my favorite stories from you. Just one thing I would like to clear up since I've seen you do something like this more than a couple of times (Just once, I think, in this story.)

Instead of "you and I's special weekend", it should be, in this case, "YOURS AND MY special weekend". I've actually been rereading a lot of your stories (as I wait impatiently for the next chapter installment of The Silent Treatment), and if I find another instance of this, I'll point it out. But otherwise, I pretty much adore your writing, and love the relationship between 9-year old Dick and Bruce. I would love to read some new stories set during Dick's early years (10,11,12), and tuck some Wally in there, too!