Reviews for Gregor and the War of the Cutters
FanMan2234 chapter 22 . 2/28
so about that sequel?
Tytonic chapter 22 . 2/6
Awesome ending! I still need to figure one out for myself. . . My story isn't even close to done, yet it is still very long as of now. I don't know why I'm not logged in, but my name is the same as the one I'm using now. . .
Tytonic chapter 20 . 2/6
Well. . . That was the best ending to a chapter ever! This is an AWSOME story!
Tytonic chapter 14 . 2/6
I'm a sick person. . . I got the ending within a second, no questions asked. . .

Other then that great story so far!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
A SEQUEL YOUR THE BEST !
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
this is fuckin ausome !
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn epic
andres.hernandezsantiago.5 chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
I'll have to admit that the story was better than what I would had imagined. I have spent some time looking for a good book to continue Gregor and the code of claw, its ending was rather disappointing. But this book was far the best fan fiction I have read. I loved that you brought new characters and Brad was great, with the red, brother of Luxa,outcast and all. I also liked that Ares had a family and that we had a little background story of his life,and that there were more kingdoms. Its a great book, you nicely wrap it all up without straying from the subject. And I also like that you didn't get carriers away with Luxa and Gregor romance I have read many that the first thing they do is make love, and thats wrong he is justa kid in our overlander terms, and it will be just weong. I will be waiting for that sequel. Os I almost forgot, thanks for ending the story because like you said in this website that is a rare.
cutsnake123 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
chapter 13 3rd to last paragraph/ brad was alone now, his his room for tonight might want to fix that
CrazyJ888 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
A great story
Worth reading
Extreme good plot
Something to appreciate
On for the best
Master piece
Everyone should read

Read the first letters of each sentece. :D

-CrazyJ888
Jedi1 chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
Thanks for finishing. I like the story as a whole and look forward to the next.
FlyYouHigh chapter 22 . 3/23/2013
I liked it, I did not expect the Twitchtip bonding. Ending with him getting rid of the journal was great.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
If you would please write a chapter i would be forever in your debt because this was the best book i have read so far and i hate cliff hangers because Susan Collins left the last book on a cliff hanger and everyone got really mad at her so don't make me get made at you for the same reason.
Erik Cappuccio chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Awesome book so far, but work on your punctuation.
FlyYouHigh chapter 21 . 3/5/2013