Reviews for Natsu's Diary
CraftyWott chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
NaLu fans are very closed minded about ships. When they see any other ships they're like "You don't like NaLu? F*** you!" The Fairy Tail fandom is the worst with shippings.
The fuck chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
You wanted to delete your story just for that? That's why there are reviews to see what reaction they have not just 'i love this!' People have different opinions that's why they 'review' it.
blacksnowlightqueen37 chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
I do understand, even if all those reviews were not my fault. But, you won't have to worry about me because personally, I think that asking people what their end ships should be is really annoying, especially when you're making an ending for both. but please, don't delete the story because it's really creative and I would be sad if you did. and, I really want to see how this ends for both of the girls. because, love triangles, even if they're not my favourite thing in the world, are really interesting because I want to see how either girl reacts to Natsu's decision. on one hand, if Lucy's chosen, Erza might go on a rampage and cut all ties with Natsu and Lucy, perhaps even going so far as to quit the guild. on the other hand, if Erza's picked, Lucy might not let Natsu into her house ever again, resulting in Lucy losing her best and first friend. again, Lucy might sever all ties with Natsu and Erza, perhaps even going so far as to quit the guild. but, in either scenario, Natsu will have to chose one girl over the other, lest he become a two-timer and cause the loss of his mental or physical health. personally, I don't know who he should chose because either one will make him unfit to perform his work and survive. eventually, he'd most likely go insane without either girl. but, if you're including the Edolas ark in this, then maybe Lisanna would be a better option. neither girl would hold a grudge against the other, and Natsu might get beat up from time to time and be ignored by both girls until it's all resolved, but neither will hold a grudge against Lisanna because she was gone for THREE FREAKIN' YEARS without seeing her family or friends. and sure, they might be a little angry at her for a while, but they can't really blame her if Natsu loved her first. sure, they might be away from him for a while, but both are needed in his life, and they're aware of this fact so they can't ignore their crush for too long. of course, on the other hand, Natsu might not see the girls for years, possibly never again, and go insane without meaning it. Don't get me wrong, I don't really want to see this story ending in a dragon slayer going insane (think of all the damage!), and I wouldn't blame you if you don't include the Edolas ark in this. but please, don't cancel the story. it really is very good and well written and I want to see what fish they buy for supper.

thank you for reading (even though my teachers said never to put this is a text),

-Blackie
Kisharu chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
Even if someone doesn't ship Natza, Nalu, or Nali, they shouldn't treat all of the other shippers like shit. Personally I like Nalu more than Natza and Nali but this story is so well written that even if some ass tells you to stop writing Natsu's Diary just keep going and throw their crap back at em. Any well written story can appeal to someone with a different OTP. Im not going to say that Natza or Mali shippers are bitches, even if I have a different opinion, and even if sometimes shippers act like douches. OK I'll shut up now. I adore your writing and love your story. Please continue it.
Draco711 chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
Please continue this story! Could you make an ending where Natsu chooses both of them after the endings for each? That would be interesting to see.
JerryKat chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
I love this story so please continue it. I want to know what happens next because it is a great story. 2016 is a new year so rock n roll to those reading this this year.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
Hey I noticed you were writing again and was wondering if you were gonna update this story?
AbelofBlaze chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
I hope you don't delete this story I like even though I don't like Lucy that much and I love erza but so well thought out and very well done. Im glad you did this story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Just finish the god damn story please I my self love natsu and erza but I'm willing to read your story it's actually pretty good I hate it will people start something and don't finish it now that my rant is done. I understand where you are coming from u want to do a natsu Ezra but also a natsu Lucy story but your feeling betrayed cause some readers are asking you for one ship pairing where u want to do two. What you need to do is say fuck them and do the two ships the way u want to tell your story. Now I know that feed back is important for us writers for Confidents reasons however sometimes u just got to throw caution to the wind and fallow your heart do what u want to do (IT'S YOUR STORY NOONE ELSYS ) I hope this helps you out and encourages u to continue your story
d chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
go fuck yourself
ian dragneel chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Why would you even put Lucy in there we love natza more than nalu I know you like natza but please put more natza I am very angry at Lucy she thinks she's sexy but not erza is more sexier than Lucy and natza fics are more romantic than nalu
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Natsu x Erza please continue it
jackfrost chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
i lyke hw u balance d story of both lucy nd erza dey both lyke natsu nd i preefare it lyk dat keep up d gud work
Oreh chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Please, don't delete this story, if you did, I think it'd be a waster of a perfectly good story. You're the author though, so I suppose it is up to you.
SenoSuzuki chapter 3 . 7/14/2013