Reviews for Dhampir Dean - Chapter 4 Purgatory
Elise chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Awesome! :)
Maria liss chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Maria Liss Gostei muito apesar de ler com deixando uma rewiew para todos os muito do Benny.
dandy44 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
cz
dandy44 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I read all the stories about Dhampire Dean after they were all finished and they were all great I'm happy that U wrote another one and i seriously can't wait for the next one please post the next chapter sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooon
Elise chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Cool chapter! Thx for the update!
House1Nocturne chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I loved this chapter I am looking forward to reading more! I am interested to see what happens with Benny ,and I liked that there was a little more explanation of how Dean is a Nephilum. It made things make more sense. Is Cas gonna run into this Niomy angel or is she gonna keep herself hidden till necessary well to her opinion of necessary? Is Benny going to make more appearances or is it going to be just the camp alpha? Is Niomy gonna confront the vamp alpha on the matters of Dean? Is Dean gonna be turning back to full Nephilum or is he gonna end up being a hybrid of the two and, be more powerful then either of the two and be more of a fear to the angels and more of a desire for the vamp alpha? I am SO looking forward to the next chapter! I hope to see one soon! I am STILL LOVING this story keep up the great work!
Elise chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Really cool story(s)! Very intriguing plot and good writing- pls more! :)

A merry, merry Christmas to you too!
Lailay chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Awesome story!
House1Nocturne chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I LOVED This chapter but I have a question... How is Dean a Nephilim if Mary didn't die at his birth? In all my research and reading on supernatural creatures and that included stuff like Nephilims, I learned that the mother ALWAYS died at the birth of the child. Did the GOD necklace protect her from dying? and if he is a Nephilim does that mean another angel is his father and not actually John? and if so then which angel was his father?I'm interested in seeing what happens next and I like that you have brought in Naomi! I am interested in what exactly she is up to in the show but if this is the reason she is interested in the brothers in your story than that is a pretty interesting reason! I still like the idea of Trickster though unless tricksters are actually Nephilim now that would be totally interesting! Nephilims and not even know it! anyway I'll send a message to you a bit later cuz i g2g catch a bus home!
House1Nocturne chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
OH MY GOD !I LOVE IT! The end of the chapter makes me wanna read MORE MUCH MUCH MORE! VERY interesting concept and thought. does this mean that, that is what happens to those dhampirs who can control themselves they eventually become tricksters? Or is this just a theory of Cas's? Or is it something that happens to dhampirs who take the cure? I like that the point of view of Benny andDean's relationship developing was through Cas! Was a neat way of seeing it. It does though make u a little sad for Cas I hope things get better for him! Anyway I LOVED this chapter and CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
yay an update interesting dean may not just be a dhampir but maybe the new trickster. can't wait for another update. have a good thanksgiving
House1Nocturne chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I like it! Looking forward very much to a new chapter! I'm SO HAPPY to have more Dhampir Dean I love the concept! I like the thought that the vampire cure may turn Dean fully human but , it actually just surpressing it for a short time. I'm interested in hearing both purgatory and post purgatory events and curios with what went on with the alpha! Yay Benny is gonna b in the story I like that character!