Reviews for The Rebels
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
You need to get yourself a beta. This is almost impossible to read.
Gallantgrove chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Hi! gald you update a chapter!
I must confess that it was a little wierd they Threw a party after they became rebels, but it was funny though! :D
I want more! XD

And I also would like to read a chapter about how they plan to save Elysia! I can't believe they haven't done it already!
Pisces.TJ chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Excuse me while I go die of laughter.
Ruetheday chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Nice! Thanks for taking my suggestion so lightly:). Love the way you had everyone go all crazy! Ooh. Fortemo and Freck are done for... UNLESS THEY PARTY WITH HAYMITCH!:D. Lol. Really awesome chapter! Love it all the way! Update soon:)
Pisces.TJ chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Awwww Morgan! I can believe it, that's terrible! Love the party idea, gonna be epic socially since Tabytha pukes on a victor, yeah she's gonna get her arse kicked isn't she? *sigh*
Ruetheday chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hahahahahaha! This will be HILARIOUS! I love Freck and Fortemo's friendship:D I do have another suggestion- make more paragraphs. The POVs are all in a big clumps, which is fine, just a little confusing! And also after a knew person speaks theres supposed to be a new paragraph... Really funny though, Fort started to sound a little tipsy in the end "BUT FORTEMO REESE KNOWS BETTER THEN THEM!" Or is that just the tiredness kicking in? Anyways, like I already said- HILARIOUS! I really can't wait for more! I wonder what Fortemo will do drunk... XD I hope Jules won't be there!