Reviews for Fast Times at Rossum High
LostSoulSaveMe chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Can't wait too read more :)
StripedFuzzySocks chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Thanks so much for posting! I've been reading a lot of Fan Fictions today, and I've decided that this one is definitely the best! It was great seeing everyone again in a parallel universe type situation. Please please, if it somehow miraculously isn't too late, continue this story. Pick it up, if only for me. ;) I want to see everyone... love it.
-StripedFuzzySocks-
Web Slinger Spidey chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Good start. Hope you update soon
Of All The Choices chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I usually really, REALLY dislike 'high school AU's', but, this is the first one I've ever really been able to get into, and so far, I reckon it's pretty good. When I got to the end of this first chapter, I got really disappointed because there wasn't a second chapter posted yet ;)

I noticed that you haven't updated in around a month, so I was just wondering if you were going to be continuing it? I really hope you are, because I like this story so far and I like the way that you've written it. I hope that you update real soon! :)

Good luck and never stop writing! Cherio, Miss Me.
marissa chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I'm not normally into high school AUs but this is pretty gorram delightful
Megan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. Claire always being the best! Ivy nagging Topher about his eating habits! Caroline being a pushy vegan! Grumpy vice-principal Dominic! Everything is delightful.