Reviews for Music Save's The Soul
Heyit'sHeidy chapter 21 . 5/18
Im not sure but I think the last sentence means soul wants (word that starts with S and ends with X)
Heyit'sHeidy chapter 8 . 5/14
MY FAVORITE! (wouldv'e been funny if Maka fell on Soul and they ended in a very hot position EXAMPLE: Maka straddling Soul's manhood and his hands on her chest and then BlackStar says "Get a room!" )
Cj chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
Awesome
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2016
Omg best fan fict I've read in a long time! ENCORE!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
I love what you did there with Maka kissing Kid's cheek
Mystic Mists chapter 21 . 6/29/2016
This was the best story ever dude! It was so fucking crazy and so fucking funny! Keep writing like this bruh!
Mystic Mists chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
So that book Maka was reading isn't a real book? Cuz if it is, can u tell me the title for it, I really want to read it!
Mystic Mists chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
Lol and this is a better chapter
Mystic Mists chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
This story is getting funnier and funnier. Damn you have a good sense of humor, hahahahahahhahahahah!
animedancer14 chapter 21 . 5/6/2016
Amazing story. Amazing. I cried at chapter 15 and 16 they made me cry so much. But I loved how it ended. SoMa for life.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2016
So many typos and misspelled words. I can't handle it, I can't deal with the story much either. I hate when people put actual song lyrics in their fanfics unless it's a songfic. It just brings up the word count without actually making the story better.
KAYLA chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
F u soul kissin' 'er li'e tha'
KAYLA chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
I so grinned like a idiot when I read Liz and patties threats
AnimalMCAnime chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
One of the best stories I've ever read!
ilovewriting chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
Omg i love it! So the saying at the end of chapter 21. This story made me laugh all the time. You my friend are a FANTASTIC writer!